Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I overheard people talking about me like I'm a dog

• Thread starter Deleted member 34161
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34161

General of the incel wars
-
I just used a fake account on voice chat and they were talking about me like I deserve to die and I thought I liked them
WHY DOES THIS FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME ALL THE TIME OVER AND OVER I ACTUALLY TRY TO BE NICE TOWARDS OTHER MALES BUT EVEN THEY FUCKING HATE ME THEY WANT ME TO DIE

They literally want me to fucking hang myself it feels so unbelieavbly bad
ppl pls answer my dick and balls

Last edited:
what things did they say about you ?

Using imagination

Forget them man. Most people are bad people, trust me. There’s only a few good ones out there.

I’m here if you want a friend

i hate normies

go ER on them in minecraft

At least now

You KNOW

Spite them by living.

I just used a fake account on voice chat and they were talking about me like I deserve to die and I thought I liked them
WHY DOES THIS FUCKING HAPPEN TO ME ALL THE TIME OVER AND OVER I ACTUALLY TRY TO BE NICE TOWARDS OTHER MALES BUT EVEN THEY FUCKING HATE ME THEY WANT ME TO DIE

They literally want me to fucking hang myself it feels so unbelieavbly bad
ppl pls answer my dick and balls
Smart. Good job finding out people's true feelings about you. No need to waste time friendmaxxing

it was on discord wasn’t it? yeah lots of people there use you for something as an emotional tampon or just as a way to relieve boredom. or even as a lolcow if you were a shitposter. they secretly talk trash about you all the time.