Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I paid for Tinder premium so I could see who liked me

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★

This is my looksmatch. Please excuse me while I kill myself. Volcel if I don't go for it?

I'd rather rope. So fat it looks androgynous.

I’ve matched with two girls like this (overweight, not attractive to me, outside an acceptable window of fertility) and talked with them. they did respond although with very little effort. One or two word answers, and they didn’t indicate any interest. Every woman is so used to attention she will barely put effort in for a sub-5 on an app… :feelsbadman:

I wouldn’t say it’s volcel if you don’t in this case, unless she is your type.

Inb4 muh volcel

SMV mogs this forum still

Money well spent lmao rofl

Tinder premium is where all the hotties are

Tinder premium is where all the hotties are
Phat Link
Greycel

Communist Fag jew. Most graycel shit i ever heard

Looks like a Chernobyl experimental prototype

Looks like an animal

some fat nigger in the comments boutta say “volcel if u wouldnt”

If you are fit yourself maybe you can convince her in going to the gym or doing dome bodyweight exercises idk. The problem is that is chance is not very high and if you could convince her in loosing weight she would dump you after because now she can get attention from normies and chads.

Conclusion: Stop paying for this shit.

Framemogs the whole forum

Why did you even paid for kikender premium

Nigga I have exactly 0 likes on dating apps after the first day. And those on the first day are gay men.

Why did you even paid for kikender premium

Because CHADS are running on Tinder premium supreme + 70.

The dating apps are not making their money off of Chads or women, they're making their
money off of vulnerable average men who are finding it difficult to get matches. The dating
apps intentionally flood womens inboxes with men, so these men feel like they have to
pay the premium. It actually is a attack on vulnerable men using women as the bait.

Match group (who run most of them) don't actually care about your dating life,
they only care about their bank account. In order to be successful you'd have to
be spending £200 at least a month to have enough exposure to get enough matches
to secure maybe 1-2 lousy dates a month.

A lot of women online nowadays don't take anything seriously and just want
attention. As an incel do stay away from anything other than groups that
meet in real life regularly. I tried facebook dating groups and its just full of
women looking for attention.

Last edited:
I am so fucking sorry bro

View attachment 1063222

This is my looksmatch. Please excuse me while I kill myself. Volcel if I don't go for it?
Not volcel

There is a certain level of looks where at that point you'll have 0 physical pleasure from being with someone like that so why bother.

Better go to pattaya and live a dream life till your money runs out. Then you can always join the Pattaya flying club.

Because CHADS are running on Tinder premium supreme + 70.

The dating apps are not making their money off of Chads or women, they're making their
money off of vulnerable average men who are finding it difficult to get matches. The dating
apps intentionally flood womens inboxes with men, so these men feel like they have to
pay the premium. It actually is a attack on vulnerable men using women as the bait.

Match group (who run most of them) don't actually care about your dating life,
they only care about their bank account. In order to be successful you'd have to
be spending £200 at least a month to have enough exposure to get enough matches
to secure maybe 1-2 lousy dates a month.

A lot of women online nowadays don't take anything seriously and just want
attention. As an incel do stay away from anything other than groups that
meet in real life regularly. I tried facebook dating groups and its just full of
women looking for attention.
For 200$ you can have a 8/10 hooker for a whole day with you in Pattaya

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back