Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I payed $5 for FaceApp

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
I got a 1 month subscription. I'm going to make myself look chad and use the photos in my 12 dating profiles. I'm going to get so much fucking zoomer pussy.

yeah yeah magic bro take that $5 :lul:

I got a 1 month subscription. I'm going to make myself look chad and use the photos in my 12 dating profiles. I'm going to get so much fucking zoomer pussy.
Cope, once they see your face irl it’s game over

He also has the power of magick on his side.
Exactly. I'm guaranteed to get that 18 year old quasi JB virgin pussy. I'm addicted to autistic girls. I want a greasy haired non verbal screeching gf with dirty fingernails.

Exactly. I'm guaranteed to get that 18 year old quasi JB virgin pussy. I'm addicted to autistic girls. I want a greasy haired non verbal screeching gf with dirty fingernails.
I think you might need a psychiatrist first and foremost, brocel.

I'm going to trigger a manic episode with drugs and personalitymax

Just make yourself Chad using majick

Microdose LSD and MKULTRA reprogram your brain to believe you are an 8/10 chad

Zoomer toilets hate Millennial men, Millennial toilets ride Zoomer dick. Zoomer toilets ride Zoomer dick.

If you're a Millennial it's ovER. ER was a Millennial.

You are wrong. There is magic for your face. There is magic for everything
How come you don’t use the magick to make yourself rich instead of having to sell spells to people for money?

How come you don’t use the magick to make yourself rich instead of having to sell spells to people for money?
I stopped selling spell services when I realized I'm way too inexperienced. I don't value money or material things.

I stopped selling spell services when I realized I'm way too inexperienced. I don't value money or material things.
What do you value then? What do you want from this life?

What do you value then? What do you want from this life?
I have devoted my life to sorcery. I was a musician when I first joined this site. I respect art and culture. Part of what makes magical so appealing to me is the artistic aspect.

I saw a video where a dude on Omegle used an AI live beauty filter, and the foid he chatted with basically was drooling and said "you were crafted by Lord himself" and bullshit. It was just sad.

I saw a video where a dude on Omegle used an AI live beauty filter, and the foid he chatted with basically was drooling and said "you were crafted by Lord himself" and bullshit. It was just sad.
I need to get my hands on that filter

I have devoted my life to sorcery. I was a musician when I first joined this site. I respect art and culture. Part of what makes magical so appealing to me is the artistic aspect.
I’m like squidward, I have no artistic talent.

I paid for a few apps …zero difference in the dating apps. They smell the cel. Over and out.

Until you meet in real life and then you get arrested.

I see you're a very pious man

Any luck ?
I haven't made the profiles yet. I need to take the photos.

I won't be using tinder

dfgrtdregtfdgyerttdgrfdgyxsjkniögeöniujkgsde