Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I plan to get inheritance from parents

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
You know what I found my father: 5'7'', ethnic but got through with his good face + medicine, meanwhile i'm stuck with this 5'5'' height and brain and dumber than them, so I had to study STEM (STEM is considered second tier to med shcool here)

I plan to get some inheritance but I afraid that my (also currently in med school, 5'9'') brother might get it

Last edited:
Why not 50/50 split?

Same, I should get about 100k from my father, my grandfather has about 2.5 million dollars and a 1 million dollar life insurance policy so I do not know how much I will recieve of that, hupefully something. By dad is 55 yearsold and my grandfather 79 yearsold.
He is 60 years old

Bcs most parents are narcissistic and tend to have the "golden child" which whom they leave all the inhertiance to
I'd piss on my parents' graves if they did this to me.

Bcs most parents are narcissistic and tend to have the "golden child" which whom they leave all the inhertiance to
that's why I'm using my intelligence to stemmaxx

I'd piss on my parents' graves if they did this to me.
Not much use of it when they are dead. They could fuck you up with that a die consequences free. The one thing left is to murder you sibling in that case In gta 4 of course

will you use it to fund you leg lengthening surgery?

Mogs me. All my white trash ass is getting is enough to cover funeral costs.

You know what I found my father: 5'7'', ethnic but got through with his good face + medicine, meanwhile i'm stuck with this 5'5'' height and brain and dumber than them, so I had to study STEM (STEM is considered second tier to med shcool here)

I plan to get some inheritance but I afraid that my (also currently in med school, 5'9'') brother might get it
Are you curry? We all have these worries.