Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Pray God Cures My Inceldom

Fireside99

Fireside99

,,,,,…..The Days Have Gone By,,,,,…….
-
Does anyone else pray?

No loving god would create me. My existence alone debunks all religion (outside of Buddhism)

THERE IS NO POINT

Attachments

• Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00001.png
    Tokimeki Memorial - Densetsu no Ki no Shita de (Japan) (Rev 1)_00001.png
    9.3 KB · Views: 20
All prayers will leave unanswered

There is no God

For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
— Matthew 13:12, Jesus Christ​

Prayers have little effect on our problems. We are supposed to pray in adoration to God and what He has provided, not to ask for more.

Jesus Christ Himself said that from those who do not have enough [insert your interpretation here], everything will be taken. He never said everything will be given to those who do not have enough. Hence you should never expect God to handle anything to you.

God said life would not be easy.

For I say to you, that to everyone who has will be given; and from him who does not have, even what he has will be taken away from him.
— Matthew 13:12, Jesus Christ​

Prayers have little effect on our problems. We are supposed to pray in adoration to God and what He has provided, not to ask for more.

Jesus Christ Himself said that from those who do not have enough [insert your interpretation here], everything will be taken. He never said everything will be given to those who do not have enough. Hence you should never expect God to handle anything to you.

God said life would not be easy.
Good shit my boy.

I don't know how the blackpill is reconciable with Abrahamic theology. Abrahamic theology speaks to the idea that despite our corrupt passions and egoisms, underlying all of that is a selflessness and "love" reflecting our divine image.

I find the opposite to be true. Despite the virtue signalling, the promises of justice, merit, and "higher principles", delusions of emptying yourself into someone - "love" - man is at its core a dominating creature who gains delicious satisfaction at crushing inferiors with an iron pulverizing fist - often earning the respect of other men who reinforce it. Not just genetics and natural selection / romance, our economy (sweatshops in East Asia producing fun for the First World), sports, criminals, politics, celebrities, etc. And it all goes back to chaos, bigger molecules pulverizing smaller molecules in the cosmos, until you get to the black hole, which pulverizes even light.

Last edited:
Religion is a cope, unless you use it to somehow land a trad christian waifu :feelsohh:
Let me break it down for you boyo - a woman is gonna get approached from the age of 10 by horny desperate men who wanna fuck her, and this goes on for the next 10-30 years or so. She's gonna say yes to some guy at some point. If women approached you constantly for 10-30 years asking you to fuck, you will say yes eventually no matter what your ideals are, cause you will be young horny and crurious.

There was a girl who was friends with my friend, and I candidly asked her about her supposedly "virgin" Catholic friends when I brought up this point. She admitted they were larping to get a nice naive guy.

Last edited:
Pray to a rock.

God isn't real.

Why would God need to help you escape inceldom when he created you unattractive and put you there in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back