Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I pray St. Elliot Rodger every night

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
he's 100% my idol, I pray for his soul every night, he was truly based. and. edgy. af.
he deserve a statue, normies need to suck his cock, also IT you need to suck the based cock of 10 inches of the based supreme gentleman

my favourite drink is the vanilla latte of starbucks, I'm so proud of this

we need to spread the vanillalattepill in the world

the only pill that I spread in the world is the autismpill, but ER mogged me so hard because he spread the vanillalattepill, the entitlementofgigablondewhitestaciespill, the rejectionfromthecoolkidspill, the allfoidsareslutspill :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

he had an IQ of 2000 btw

Honestly I wish I could go back in time and cruise around in his BMW with him, grab a vanilla latte and just talk with a fellow brocel, park up and look at the normies going on dates and talk about how it ruined our day etc.

God Bless Elliot Rodger, I hope he found peace.

So????He was a retard anyway
And you too this why you worship him
If you had high testosterone and cock length you wouldnt do shit like this

Last edited:
So????He was a retard anyway
And you to this why you worship
If you had high testosterone amd cock length you wouldnt do shit like this
he's an hero, you can't deny that
Tumblr p72btcMVvQ1tlx00ro1 500

he's an hero, you can't deny that
Tumblr p72btcMVvQ1tlx00ro1 500
His day of retribution was a massive fail
Instead of killing people who bullied him he killed ricecels and 2 foids
Got cucked by a door
Shot himself to death like a coward

He was a cuck who heard his sister getting fucked in another room
If i was in his place i would have killed both of them right there

I am a bit...arrogant, at times.

Still, I ask this question: Did I influence this response of yours, in some way?

Cmon don't worship idiot rogers, was he based for yeeting ppl as a misanthrope I'd give him credit
Was he cucked for only wanting a Stacy and refused to even consider other options even though he is hapa himself
You bet

Cmon don't worship idiot rogers, was he based for yeeting ppl as a misanthrope I'd give him credit
Was he cucked for only wanting a Stacy and refused to even consider other options even though he is hapa himself
You bet
:feelswhat:

You need to go thERapy brocel

I'm glad to see that so many of us incels found peace in saint elliot's wisdom. he truly is our god. and we'll go to his paradise in the afterlife as was foretold in the epilogue of his holy manifesto. all hail the supreme gentleman.

I'm glad to see that so many of us incels found peace in saint elliot's wisdom. he truly is our god. and we'll go to his paradise in the afterlife as was foretold in the epilogue of his holy manifesto. all hail the supreme gentleman.

@General Alek and OP wouldve been good friends

I like you

he's 100% my idol, I pray for his soul every night, he was truly based. and. edgy. af.
he deserve a statue, normies need to suck his cock, also IT you need to suck the based cock of 10 inches of the based supreme gentleman

my favourite drink is the vanilla latte of starbucks, I'm so proud of this

we need to spread the vanillalattepill in the world

the only pill that I spread in the world is the autismpill, but ER mogged me so hard because he spread the vanillalattepill, the entitlementofgigablondewhitestaciespill, the rejectionfromthecoolkidspill, the allfoidsareslutspill :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

he had an IQ of 2000 btw
Based