Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I Prefer Non Japanese Guys

WHITUUUU COCKRUUU ONNRRYYY

Non-Japanese guys except curries. They despise us.
This topic is 100% suicide fuel for ethinicscels, but once I saw a 7/10 Japanese girl married to a black Brazilian guy .
Nothing new, Japanese femorrhoids have fallen for the BBC meme as well.

they used to chop off white guys head for fun but now this, is fucking over

Nice cherry picking, bro.
Please remind me what is the racial dstribution in Japan VS the US.

Noodlewhoreseesawhiteman

Noodlewhorespotsachad

Remember, even in 2D world noodlewhores are the same Chadsexuals in real life.

@IncelCream @Colvin76 @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Diocel

Even in 2D every foid is a chadsexual

@IncelCream
Its sad, Im reading a Korean Manga and MC simp for a girl but she likes chad, so MC helps her get hooked up with him

But MC becomes Badass later

Its sad, Im reading a Korean Manga and MC simp for a girl but she likes chad, so MC helps her get hooked up with him

But MC becomes Badass later
The blackpill is inescapable

The only way to fix this soyciety is to go ER

@IncelCream

Non-Japanese guys except curries. They despise us.

Nothing new, Japanese femorrhoids have fallen for the BBC meme as well.
Wouldn't agree with this. My ethnic friend, who can definitely pass for curry has had a reasonable amount of success with Japanese foids, both in Japan, the west, and other parts of Asia. Even with a Brazilian Japanese foid if that counts lol.

I'd say Japanese are the only noodles who are OK with curries, but once the IT nerds start getting sent there, and they are us for what we are, rather than the Khan's, Roshans, Kapoor dynasties and the romantic, mystical, kama sutra shit, then it's fucking over

I'm emigrating to Japan or roping

That nation's men were cucked once 2 atom bombs were dropped on it & they had big Chad American military bases set up on their soil.

It's just a preference when a foid does it but discrimination if a man does the same thing ahhh but race doesnt matter looks dont matter
Its over
Wow she's so speshul and not like all the other noodlewhores. JFL at how they always use the euphemism "non japanese guys" instead of just stating outright "Why I prefer to date white guys". Foids are master tricksters
Foids are lying cunts tbhtbh

Last edited:
Wouldn't agree with this. My ethnic friend, who can definitely pass for curry has had a reasonable amount of success with Japanese foids, both in Japan, the west, and other parts of Asia. Even with a Brazilian Japanese foid if that counts lol.

I'd say Japanese are the only noodles who are OK with curries, but once the IT nerds start getting sent there, and they are us for what we are, rather than the Khan's, Roshans, Kapoor dynasties and the romantic, mystical, kama sutra shit, then it's fucking over
Yeah, maybe if he says he's Indian because of Buddhism but good luck if you're Pakistani. You'll be seen as a terrorist.

Non-Japanese = White

I'm white, does this make me a slayer then

I fuckin hate noodles man

ching chong ding dong write cocku onry.