Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill brutal ricecelpill in vietnam

copingincel

copingincel

Recruit
★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yv1q2AiEndk&t=333s

Also, why tf is some random random curry asking white foids if they would date asian men in vietnam. It would have made more sense if an asian guy or a white guy asked that question. But back to the video... Brutall heightpill i noticed, as most foids said they wouldnt date an asian guy because they are all short, nerdy, weak looking.... Fucking brootal. How do vietnamese men cope???

Tbf He did ask some noodles at the end if they would ever date a white guy and although most said no, how much you willing to bet all the noodle toilets would be drooling over white cock if it was presented to them. Noodlewhores are the biggest racetraitios. They would forget their culture, family, country for some white cock in them. They all want to be railed by the superior white cock according to them.

It's literally ovER. Also i hate that obsession about whito foids from ricecels, as a ricecel myself. You will never get any chance to stick your smarru yerrow cocku in their whito pussi for your entire life. Fucking low self-awareness. It's over unless you're a chang.

It's literally ovER. Also i hate that obsession about whito foids from ricecels, as a ricecel myself. You will never get any chance to stick your smarru yerrow cocku in their whito pussi for your entire life. Fucking low self-awareness. It's over unless you're a chang.
I also do, why ethnics need validation from these degenerate white toilets?, it’s so embarrassing.

I’m sorry boyo… I also would never get the obsession rices have of whitewashing their names. Some rices have the most whitest names ever despite their passports and id’s having a completely different name

I’m sorry boyo… I also would never get the obsession rices have of whitewashing their names. Some rices have the most whitest names ever despite their passports and id’s having a completely different name
I would never white wash myself for a foid, I don’t want any foids validation, and I would never larp as another race to feel good about myself. I just want someone who can accept my subhumanity.

No, it is the other way around. Your only hope as an Asian is to be a K-pop maxxer, and that works only on teenage foids.

No, it is the other way around. Your only hope as an Asian is to be a K-pop maxxer, and that works only on teenage foids.
I want virgin girls too, anyway I can’t believe how K-pop had increased their Smv lol, riccels doesn’t exist, ban all of em.