Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I prefer short guys it just so happens...

Pure cancer. Men humblebragging and women acting like their life is tough because they're 6 feet tall

he should be executed tbh
I get the biggest dopamine rush when I see retarded tall chads throw their genes down the shitter with foidlets below their looksmatch :feelshaha:

I get the biggest dopamine rush when I see retarded tall chads throw their genes down the shitter with foidlets below their looksmatch :feelshaha:
Hopefully the offspring is all female

Pure cancer. Men humblebragging and women acting like their life is tough because they're 6 feet tall
0 upmzlEYUhMiHfy k

Oh those poor 6' foids, they only get 3 times as many unsolicited messages as the most attractive guys.

Why? You should hope they'll turn out to be male. It would be lifefuel to see the same people that treated us like garbage birth incels.
But the children have no guilt

Although it would be nice to see that chad and femorrhoid have to raise the same kind of people they treated like shit, their children would have to be male incels and that's a suffering no one yet unborn deserves tbh

tall women are models , short men are comedians
jfl manlet's life is a joke

Although it would be nice to see that chad and femorrhoid have to raise the same kind of people they treated like shit, their children would have to be male incels and that's a suffering no one yet unborn deserves tbh
I honestly don't care anymore tbh. If you think about it, seeing them raise a socially inept virgin failure of a son should be the ultimate form of revenge for us

Last edited:
WTF?? :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod: :feelsohgod:
I'm 6'1 and I never got any unsolicited message. Where the fuck did my unsolicited messages go?
There's no height for your face, boyo

I honestly don't care anymore tbh. If you think about it, seeing them raise a socially inept virgin failure of a son would be the ultimate revenge
True tbh, still feel bad for the kid tho

True tbh, still feel bad for the kid tho
I don't care about people because they don't care about me. Why should I care about someone who wouldn't give a shit if I dropped dead? The kid would most likely end up being a bluepilled incel in denial anyway like most of them do

Life fuel because he's cucking himself and his kids will despise him. What's wrong with morons castrating themselves?

Teehee I can't wear heels
I feel so bad for tall foids, they hate being tall so they wear heels to be even taller
Tbh when they do that they only do it to get off on mogging manlets. They've crossed the point of no return