Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I prefer the OffTopic section more than I do the Inceldom Discussion section

Ridgid

Ridgid

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong. It's nice to read a few good blackpills once in a while, but after years of being on and off around the incel communities, theories and commentaries tend to get a bit samey. Sure, quality and rethoric may vary, yet there's no denying that there hasn't been anything new under the blackpilled sun since 2017.

Seeing the regulars distend for a bit and talk about stuff other than blackpill seems more interesting at this point tbh tbh.

I like reading the inceldom section, but don't really post much there. I'm mostly on the off-topic board when I go on here.

Only so many ways to say it's over

Inceldom section is best taken in moderation

There is no new thing under the sun

offtopic is more for communictycels

For ventingcels and femoidhating cels like me inceldom section is better

There are too many same repeating subjects in inceldom discussion.

a few (or rather a very few miniority) of userson this forum don't like "low-effort posters," seems like some of them usually imply that their "off-topic posters" are good for nothing. thank goodness the "LDAR" prefix or tag, saves a lot of us from that.

also jfl, not everyone has the energy to make impactful posts everyday. inceldom is not only physically draining, but also emotionally, and mentally draining to revel in (our energies get siphoned off to somewhere0.

i guess i understand from those minimalist crowds hating "low-effort" posts in someways, it could get a little obnoxious when people in the same thread repeat saying the samething over, over, and over again. Usually typing out single-worded responses like "cope" (usually that word gets spammed the hell out), so to some degree, i understand their frustrations, but imo we should more lax about it (for both main board and off-topic posters).

It's easier to read the inceldom posts with moderation.

Off-topic is less stressful.

YMMV

the blackpill is evolving. each day we discover new theories and observations

a few (or rather a very few miniority) of userson this forum don't like "low-effort posters," seems like some of them usually imply that their "off-topic posters" are good for nothing. thank goodness the "LDAR" prefix or tag, saves a lot of us from that.

also jfl, not everyone has the energy to make impactful posts everyday. inceldom is not only physically draining, but also emotionally, and mentally draining to revel in (our energies get siphoned off to somewhere0.

i guess i understand from those minimalist crowds hating "low-effort" posts in someways, it could get a little obnoxious when people in the same thread repeat saying the samething over, over, and over again. Usually typing out single-worded responses like "cope" (usually that word gets spammed the hell out), so to some degree, i understand their frustrations, but imo we should more lax about it (for both main board and off-topic posters).
It's over for loweffortpostercels. :feelstastyman::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

just browse every post

I am mainly on offtopic but I go to the main forum if there aren't any new posts

most of the main forum is just the same old whining anyway, nobody talks about blackpills just their own specific shitty siutation which is not interesting to read most of the time

Agreed. You never know what you're gonna get in Off Topic. Should call it "Incel Life"

Only so many ways to say it's over
over, it is

lol theres no such thing as a low effort post. If you have enough effort as an incel to type any sort of post, there is still effort involved.

over, it is

lol theres no such thing as a low effort post. If you have enough effort as an incel to type any sort of post, there is still effort involved.
lol... i wish... try to argue that on the "meta & feedback" section of the forum and see what happens.

both are good

mods are cucked
they're not cucked or i wouldn't say any of that. give em some slack, we all make mistakes every once in a while.

innately, people are always angst of those that are of a higher authority, i.e. police officers. so there is somewhat of a natural disposition to not have too much of a liking over people that have a lot of power. they sometimes feel that kind of pressure imposed on them, the least we could all do is make it easier for them

its all kind of meh to me at this point.