Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I randomly picked a card from a deck of Tarot cards - oh shit.

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I ordered a deck of Tarot cards, because I have always wanted to have my own deck.

The package arrived on time, and the sender included little gem stones in the package (I believe to "cleanse" the cards).

I opened the box, took out the deck of Tarot cards, and began to shuffle the cards.

I really shuffled the cards, I know Tarot cards are not something to be disrespected.

After shuffling the cards for about five minutes, I laid every card in the deck face down.

I picked up the very first card that I was drawn to - miraculously it was the second advertisement card for the company that printed the cards.

I was shocked, because I thought I had removed the only advertisement card from the deck when I started shuffling the deck.

I hadn't looked very hard through the deck for advertisement cards (I did not want to spoil the experience).

I was shocked that I found the second advertisement card - it was as if the deck wanted me to "cleanse" it.

So, I repeated the shuffling process, shuffling the cards the same way I had done before.

I laid all the Tarot cards out face down on the living room floor, and picked the first card that I was drawn to.

I swear this was the card that I randomly picked:

"The Devil"

If he will get me laid I am cool with this

Uh oh. Pray 5 times a day asap

It means you are in hell and will forever burn in the hellfire.
People see you as the most evil entity bc of your looks.

Uh oh. Pray 5 times a day asap
Won’t help… I guess making threads about choosing Mammon over God has finally caught up with me.

It’s over for me.

It means you are in hell and will forever burn in the hellfire.
People see you as the most evil entity bc of your looks.
I have to do more research, but I agree with that.

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

YOU ARE GOING TO DIE AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH
The funny thing is - foids will say that I am “too nice”… I literally randomly drew “The Devil” from a deck of Tarot cards.

The meaning of Tarot cards is often figurative. The Devil is representative of e.g. lust and indulgence if I recall correctly. You can easily look this stuff up.

My mom is familiar with Tarot and once did a reading for me. She laid out two possible courses of action with cards representing the action itself and the outcome. One of the outcome cards was the Death card. While Death can signify literal death, I believe Death can also signify a conclusive end to a phase of you life. Let's just say my mom and I didn't agree on the interpretation of the card (not that I told her).

I picked up my own deck a couple yrs ago. Its been mostly collecting dust ever since. Also, U are the devil and must euphorically rejoice on this gay earth

can you reset the deck, pick one random card for me and post it here?

Notice the chains around the neck of the male and female. They could easily escape from the chains but they don't. The Devil or Maya (Hindu term) plays tricks and they think they are free but they are not. They gladly accept his reign.

Very few try to escape.

I don't know what it means you having picked this card from all the others.

Ad card:
Spend more goyim

I just got a brilliant idea.

The cleansing jem stones from the package - they are obviously filled with some supernatural force, therefore, I’m going to place them around my office building.

Confirmed: Most of the foids I come into contact throughout my daily routine hate me - it’s really bad.

My mom hates me
My foid coworkers hate me
My grandmother hates me
My aunt hates me
My foid cousin hates me

I am a 31-year-old kissless virgin, although, according to foids - I hate foids!

Everyone hates me. Like I’m “The Devil”.

I absolutely must remember to scatter the cleansing jem stones around my office building this afternoon when I go in for my shift.

Hopefully, my wizard powers drive the foids I work with insane. Either foids will recognize that I am the supreme gentleman, or they will feel the same pain the babies they aborted felt in Minecraft.

yeah bro. that means you have aids and all that shit. its a wrap. :feelskek:

jokes aaside. i understand its like if something bad can happen or there is a short end of the stick you probably gonna have something bad happen to you and get the short end. its really common sentiment on here. i gusess luck isnt on certin people's side for what ever reason. dwelling on those cards gonna just make you depressed. leave it alone its gona grind your bones if you let it

I just got a brilliant idea.

The cleansing jem stones from the package - they are obviously filled with some supernatural force, therefore, I’m going to place them around my office building.
Mission accomplished.

I just came up with a name for my Stand:

Topaz Devil

Jojo is gay
Go ahead and hate, but I work in a bookstore, and Jojo is selling like hotcakes right now. Everyone loves Jojo, young & old, American & Mexican, ricecel & blackcel - everyone fucking loves to read Jojo.

Stardust Crusaders was fantastic, Diamond is Unbreakable is alright - I hate the fact that a short character was given a hot gf, because things don’t work out that way irl.

Also, the 90’s-version of Stardust Crusaders was better than the 2014-version. A water statement, although, the voice acting from the 90’s-version was far better than the 2014-version.

View: https://youtu.be/YQdmB7n5gd4

Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times. kjv
I don’t mean to sound edgy, but I don’t think I was ever destined to go to heaven. My entire life has been the opposite of what should be natural - yes, I am the devil.

I don’t mean to sound edgy, but I don’t think I was ever destined to go to heaven. My entire life has been the opposite of what should be natural - yes, I am the devil.
I have the same experience and when i do i really do if i said some of the vile shit ive done i would probably be called muh glowie or banned but jesus came to the world to save sinners. One of the people in the bible named paul persecuted the early christians allowed the to get stoned to death but still got saved through gods grace not of works

John 3:36​

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”

I have the same experience and when i do i really do if i said some of the vile shit ive done i would probably be called muh glowie or banned but jesus came to the world to save sinners. One of the people in the bible named paul persecuted the early christians allowed the to get stoned to death but still got saved through gods grace not of works

John 3:36​

“He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
That’s a good verse.

I was teased and picked on by the other boys and foids during Sunday school after church. So, I guess it really never began for me.

I agree with the premise of “The Devil” card - people see me as “the devil”, which is totally true. Everyone hates me, except for the males I am able to make connections with at work. Obviously, I don’t start everyday asking myself, “How can I be mean to normies?”. Although, hatred is drawn to me as if I was a magnet.

I wonder what the significance of the Roman numeral “15” on top of the devil’s head is.

In that picture of “The Devil”, notice that two individuals are chained to the devil’s throne - one male, one foid. The pair are naked, and displaying their genitalia, this symbolizes sex. Next look at their tails, specifically the ends of their tails.

The male has a flame at the end of his tail, because fire represents: passion, security, energy, and life.

The foid has a bunch of grapes at the end of her tail, because fruit represents: birth, nurture, and when grapes are fermented they become wine which makes people feel good - hedonistic traits that foids possess.