Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i realised mabye the simulation/god has other plans 4 me since no matter how much i try to find a meaningful relationship with a girl, it dont happen

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
INB4 cope fuck outta here with that crab in a bucket mentality let me speak bro.

i genuinely think im destined for other shit bcuz having a wife and breeding just isnt for me even if i want that. Ive looksmaxed so much in the past 2 years im no longer a manlet (5ft 9 barefoot so i can fraud to 5ft 11 before i was 5ft 7) im gymmaxxed and my shits good. but i think im destined for greatness in myself. i realised im not ugly im just playing a harder difficulty in the matrix/ life (u gonna say cope but its true is ur life easier with a worse face? no it isnt)

cope fuck outta here with that crab in a bucket mentality

Suicide dolan

How did you looksmaxx your height? :feelswhere:

If this is a simulation, there must be some way to exit it or change the difficulty. Maybe I just forgot how to bring up the menu.

INB4 cope fuck outta here with that crab in a bucket mentality let me speak bro.

i genuinely think im destined for other shit bcuz having a wife and breeding just isnt for me even if i want that. Ive looksmaxed so much in the past 2 years im no longer a manlet (5ft 9 barefoot so i can fraud to 5ft 11 before i was 5ft 7) im gymmaxxed and my shits good. but i think im destined for greatness in myself. i realised im not ugly im just playing a harder difficulty in the matrix/ life (u gonna say cope but its true is ur life easier with a worse face? no it isnt)
yeah I've been thinking this as well but then again I still think this even when most say cope about the stuff I say. Breeding and being a monkey isn't set out for me, nor does it satiate anything for me. I've always been interested in academics and more on that end but I don't mind a meaningful relationship with someone that understands that I've got a self of my own and as well as a good fight here and there (only ever had a few).

Maybe your posture was just really shit, I find it hard to believe you legit got yourself taller by 2 inches.
I don't..

I've used them things before. Don't own one... But used them. Man them things are great!

Posture is everything

Cope.

There is no God.

Reality is not a simulation.

You're just ugly.

If we have a purpose, it's to make peace with our loneliness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5