Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting No matter what I do, everyone seems to have a problem with me!!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
For my entire life I tried to be a nice person and not step on people's toes. I tried really hard to alter my personality to please others.

But I realize it will never work. My ugly ass face that has trouble smiling properly seems to always rub people the wrong way. It doesn't help since everyone treats me like crap for it, im not properly socialized especially in an environment that is filled with type A people and foids.

I don't work in IT surprisingly. But it makes no different. School, work, social gatherings etc. No matter how I try people will just never accept me coz my presence seems to make people feel really uneasy. They always think I'm going to explode or something. So whenever I try to talk, they try their best to end the conversation as soon as possible.

I realised that changing your personality is bullshit coz I observed what others say and its not much different from what I say. However what IS DIFFERENCE is they don't have an ugly ass mug that makes people feel uncomfortable when talked to.

Sometimes I wish I just inherited enough money so I don't need to work anymore. I'm going to get my own place in the middle of nowhere and live without needing to deal with people who can't stand one second of my presence. All this forced socialization is just turning me even more neurotic. Its ok to be neurotic if you'r a foid but not a man. Especially an ugly ass one.

I don't care if I die in some house alone in the middle of nowhere. I'm tired of being a fucking cog in this machine.

take the Kaczynski pill

people are extremely sensitive to status now, in a way that they weren't before

as soon as they suspect that you don't have sex, or are stagnating in your career, they get anxious and start avoiding any and all contact

why exactly this shit is on their mind all the time, i don't know

as soon as they suspect that you don't have sex, or are stagnating in your career, they get anxious and start avoiding any and all contact

Because there is a big rat race to get to the top especially since wages suck and more and more guys are getting denied basic affection.

jfl if you think that being nice will make people want to be nice to you.
if youre ugly/not NT its over for you bro. people make fun of me on a daily basis.
if you arent a Chad then expect foids to laugh at you/act mean to you

Their personality detectors must have detected something.

Because there is a big rat race to get to the top especially since wages suck and more and more guys are getting denied basic affection.
still feels weird how much they want to kick off and destroy some guy they are not a) having sex with b) working with c) competing with

All foids are psychopathic and the pussy worshippers too

still feels weird how much they want to kick off and destroy some guy they are not a) having sex with b) working with c) competing with
Probably because it’s easy to look at the other guy and feel more superior then him and punch down on him to look better even though your in pretty much the same position as him but with one point in your favor instead of 0. Kind of like how people on here act like normies are in better positions then us because they have relationships even though they get starfish sex and cheated on.

i dont have a problem with you OP :feelsokman:

normies will always try to isolate and alienate incels, but you must realise that most of them behave like sheep and have no more value than you or I

Not too long ago I finally realized there is no point in being a people-pleaser. You will be more respected if you neg normies and impose your will.

take the Kaczynski pill
It's a cozy life! (Except for the bombs or whatever...)

I know.. Everything is about to turn to shit economically! Every week the price of everything goes up and the quality goes down. Doctors make you sick. The news doesn't inform it brainwashes. The gov (pick a gov, any gov) is worse than the strung-out street criminal! (Robbing you BEFORE YOU GET PAID)
etc...

Brutal! same tbh. no matter what I do, it always goes wrong. very annoying. anything that can go wrong almost always does as an incel.

I hate being ugly