Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I realized my favorite female archtype

cunnylover69

cunnylover69

Officer
★★

View: https://youtu.be/0vajaXiLxAU

I've been watcing this ecchi and stumbled upon some new lifefuel. Aside from a cunnywife, I would now prefer to have a robot wife that only cares about my pleasure and lives to obey my commands. Maybe she would be emotionless and unfeeling but slowly over time I could teach her what the meaning of love is. I would prefer this to a biological foid.

52078.jpg

View: https://youtu.be/0vajaXiLxAU

I've been watcing this ecchi and stumbled upon some new lifefuel. Aside from a cunnywife, I would now prefer to have a robot wife that only cares about my pleasure and lives to obey my commands. Maybe she would be emotionless and unfeeling but slowly over time I could teach her what the meaning of love is. I would prefer this to a biological foid.

WEEB

You will never have AI waifu who loves you. It’s over

Something I realized is that robot foids don't need emotions to be attractive because they are demonstrating their love to you by being unquestionably loyal which is something a biocunt could never do. I hope that when sex robots become a thing they don't try to emulate real woman too hard because it would probably just be uncanny and annoying. Female robots could actually be an upgrade if they aren't so emotional.

Something I realized is that robot foids don't need emotions to be attractive because they are demonstrating their love to you by being unquestionably loyal which is something a biocunt could never do
Truth, the robot foid mogs all Stacies

After robot foid waifus are invented, people will realize that what they called 'love' so far was actually an illusion bereft of real personal connection, and the only true loving relationship is with a sex robot

Those girls just dont exist man , the perfect girl song emo e girls dont exist irl too

After robot foid waifus are invented, people will realize that what they called 'love' so far was actually an illusion bereft of real personal connection, and the only true loving relationship is with a sex robot
the current degeneration of foids into their natural state will only hasten this awakening and allow humanity to finally evolve into a superior organism.
Those girls just dont exist man , the perfect girl song emo e girls dont exist irl too
once every man has access to truly unconditional love our species as a whole could ascend to a higher state of being.

the current degeneration of foids into their natural state will only hasten this awakening and allow humanity to finally evolve into a superior organism.

once every man has access to truly unconditional love our species as a whole could ascend to a higher state of being.
True