Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really don't want to be a wageslave working for pennies but that's inevitable. I hate life.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
What are my options here?

1. Kill myself. - Can't do that cause I don't want to make my parents sad.
2. Start my own business - can't cause I'm not smart enough and I'm terrified of risks. Also I live in a 3rd world shithole.
3. Freelance - can't in my country, don't have any skills worth anything anyway.
4. Suck it up - yeah I guess. Why did I have to be born?

Last edited:
Ik thats really sux tbh

Right now i'm just thinking ways of rehabilitating myself out of NEETdom. I can do 3rd world self employed stuff (washing cars, dumpster diving and selling stuff that can be recicled, sweeping sidewalks...) but i don't know how to go about it with my parents. They wanted me to have a college degree and they always had high hopes because i earned places in academic competitions... fml :cryfeels:

yeah its awful

The most realistic thing for me is the fourth option, which I despise, but I am too much of a coward to off myself. My mother would get sad if I do it, I am not sure about my father, he has never really much cared about me...
yeah its awful

Get on NEETbux. Unless you're from some third world shithole, if that's the case then my condolences.

Why do you care about your parents lol. They contributed to your inceldom more than other people by bringing you into this shitty materialistic world.

Why did you list rope as an option if you can't do it?

Read every word

your options in general are almost non-existent if you have avpd.

your options in general are almost non-existent if you have avpd.
I do have avpd but life doesn't give a shit about that. Gotta have money to feed yourself, so no matter how avoidant you are eventually you have to become a slave.

Did your parents think if it would make you sad to bring you to this world?

If I had to wageslave I'd just rope. Being richcel is a blessing.

Did your parents think if it would make you sad to bring you to this world?
Ehh, they deserve much better than me. I was a horrible son, and I did many things to hurt them. All they did was invest in me and love me. Another person in my shoes would've brought them a lot of joy and would've gotten very far in life.

Move to western europe

What are my options here?

1. Kill myself. - Can't do that cause I don't want to make my parents sad.
2. Start my own business - can't cause I'm not smart enough and I'm terrified of risks. Also I live in a 3rd world shithole.
3. Freelance - can't in my country, don't have any skills worth anything anyway.
4. Suck it up - yeah I guess. Why did I have to be born?
I've seen many in my homeland who have a similar problem.

First you wageslave for months maybe years. Then you realize you can't suck it up no more and finally find courge to start your own business, sadly it always ends in utter failure. Eventually you find yourself working two gigs to support yourself and makw up for your business financial shortcomings.

Hardly a life worth living .

Ehh, they deserve much better than me. I was a horrible son, and I did many things to hurt them. All they did was invest in me and love me. Another person in my shoes would've brought them a lot of joy and would've gotten very far in life.
You're not responsible. If someone else had the same card as you, the result would be the same.

I've seen many in my homeland who have a similar problem.

First you wageslave for months maybe years. Then you realize you can't suck it up no more and finally find courge to start your own business, sadly it always ends in utter failure. Eventually you find yourself working two gigs to support yourself and makw up for your business financial shortcomings.

Hardly a life worth living .
Bingo, that's exactly how it works. Businesses are basically a lottery. The only businesses that don't fail within the first few months/years are started by people who are already rich, or their relatives/friends.