Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i really fucking hate tallcels

raincity

raincity

DRAINCEL
was talking to someone who i thought was an incel online turns out they look just like fucking chad and are 6'2 lol they kept trying to convince me they we're a truecel because of muh tinder matches from a couple of land whales just shut the fuck up lol your life is so much better than mine not to mention they already had relationships in the past with multiple women just because you are having a dry spell dosen't mean you're an incel imo

Most of those niggas haven't even tried with foids, so they're probably fakecels.

was talking to someone who i thought was an incel online turns out they look just like fucking chad and are 6'2 lol they kept trying to convince me they we're a truecel because of muh tinder matches from a couple of land whales just shut the fuck up lol your life is so much better than mine not to mention they already had relationships in the past with multiple women just because you are having a dry spell dosen't mean you're an incel imo
Funny, I decide to hop on here after another tallfag blackpill reality check and this is the first post I see. JFL man I'm telling you height is a thing that makes or breaks you. I'll bet there are some ethnics in that persons past relationships too. The standardcel level of tallfags especially white tallfags is much higher than the level of a shortcel.

If you ever actually got to see their tinder with actual good pictures (good angles, lighting, clothes, posture), you would want to kill the motherfucker

Tallcells don't know how much mogging they avoid simply cause of their height. The biggest advantage of height isn't to help you get foids. It helps these tallcells and tall normies avoid mogging from other men, helps stop bullying in the workplace, and helps you get hired for better jobs/moneymaxxing.

Tallcells don't know how much mogging they avoid simply cause of their height. The biggest advantage of height isn't to help you get foids. It helps these tallcells and tall normies avoid mogging from other men, helps stop bullying in the workplace, and helps you get hired for better jobs/moneymaxxing.
exactly man life is just always better when you're tall

Being tall didn't stop me from getting beat up and bullied everyday in school.

Being tall didn't stop me from getting beat up and bullied everyday in school.
brutal but i still don't like you guys sorry you got bullied tho no one deserves to go through that

i really fucking hate tallcels​

To avoid being cucked by other users, revive threads from more than three years ago.