Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really like this foid, she has no friends, I always see her alone & she doesn’t dress well, is it worth asking her out?

Should I ask her out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

GucciPolo

Kpopcel
I genuinely like her, I love her laugh & find her very pretty. I’ve jestermaxxed and she used to laugh at almost everything i said before the bitch ass teacher gave us assigned seats. I’m not good looking at all, but I have basic hygiene, I’m white, average height, blue eyed & light brown haired, and relatively fashionable. She’s half noodle half mayo. My ex-friend is shorter than me, mentally slow, poorer than me and dresses like a 6th grader yet got an Asian girl that he didn’t even know a few years back to be his gf. I don’t have a lot of mental sanity left so I don’t care too much if she rejects me and thinks I’m a creepy ugly weirdo loser, but it still bothers me. I also don’t know her well so it’ll prolly come off as very creepy if I ask her out & that’s what worries me. I wear $300 yeezys so hopefully that makes her like me more but I don’t know if she even knows what they are

Last edited:
try it but don't have hope because AWALT

average "incel" on this forum
I’m socially crippled & my non-white friends (they’re fake friends & I don’t talk to them a lot anymore) all have way more experience with women then me. Ik dozens of non-white men my age who have women all over them. Blaming inceldom on your ethnicity is the biggest cope.

if shes given you signs of interest sure

Yes, and keep us updated on how it goes :feelssus:

Nov 30, 2021 Posts 11

And he's already about to ascend. This is srsly what incels.is has become? :feelswhat:

Of course you should. Just try to be cool (as in not insane and manically intense). Get to know her better before asking her out, introduce yourself and all that (don't try to hard). Keep things short at first. You'll feel more at ease with time, even if it's time spent away from her. Take that first step, decide on asking her out later.

State of the forum….

Try it. Worse she'll reject you. Don't take it to heart and move on. You'll def never get her if you don't ask out

The 'state of the forum' should be what? A bunch of self pitying sissies?
Seems I hurt a bluepilled cuck for speaking the truth. We have chadlites trying to ascend on here and year long users defending him. Jfl

You are not worthy of using a Joker avi, off yourself

if she says yes then GTFO, ur short youngcel journey has ended

Get to know her better before asking her out, introduce yourself and all that (don't try to hard).
How? How do you come up to a girl and just become closer to her?? That could’ve been possible when we sat across each other in class but that’s not the case anymore. That doesn’t sound realistic and I have zero social skills

How? How do you come up to a girl and just become closer to her?? That could’ve been possible when we sat across each other in class but that’s not the case anymore. That doesn’t sound realistic and I have zero social skills
How do you know of her existence?

Seems I hurt a bluepilled cuck for speaking the truth. We have chadlites trying to ascend on here and year long users defending him. Jfl
Do you know what a cuck even is?

Why would I be here if I qualified as a CUCKOLD?

Stop trying to look cool on an incel forum, its really cringe

How do you know of her existence?
We sat across each other in one of my classes, to my side were a few guys I became friends with, we talked and I’m the funny one at the table group so i’d have the whole table laughing including her often, I’ve only said a few sentences to her. Now we have assigned seats and I don’t sit near her anymore.
Which model
350 V2
I’m a kissless virgin turning 18 next month & isn’t ascending the goal?

Last edited:
Yes, ask her out and then leave this forum you fakecel.

We sat across each other in one of my classes, to my side were a few guys I became friends with, we talked and I’m the funny one at the table group so i’d have the whole table laughing including her often, I’ve only said a few sentences to her. Now we have assigned seats and I don’t sit near her anymore.

350 V2
You have a past together to talk about. That's more than most people have to work with. You can throw in a "I regret not talking much to you back then" or something to that effect in the middle. People grow, mature, and start seeing the real world and regretting the stuff they didn't do.

Yes. There's no other way. Don't expect girls to approach you if you are sub8.

You're in the same class. Just walk upto her in lunch and start talking. Ask her out for a date then.

Do it but bE pRepared :feelsdevil:

A one minute interaction with a woman is more blackpilling than a lifetime of interactions with several different users on .is

Do you know what a cuck even is?

Why would I be here if I qualified as a CUCKOLD?

Stop trying to look cool on an incel forum, its really cringe
Im not the guy helping a guy ascend while calling myself an incel. You might aswell watch him fuck her :feelsjuice:

Try, why not? You have nothing to lose.

All that means she's a bigger whore than those caked up stacies who change boyfriends every week

I genuinely like her, I love her laugh & find her very pretty. I’ve jestermaxxed and she used to laugh at almost everything i said before the bitch ass teacher gave us assigned seats. I’m not good looking at all, but I have basic hygiene, I’m white, average height, blue eyed & light brown haired, and relatively fashionable. She’s half noodle half mayo. My ex-friend is shorter than me, mentally slow, poorer than me and dresses like a 6th grader yet got an Asian girl that he didn’t even know a few years back to be his gf. I don’t have a lot of mental sanity left so I don’t care too much if she rejects me and thinks I’m a creepy ugly weirdo loser, but it still bothers me. I also don’t know her well so it’ll prolly come off as very creepy if I ask her out & that’s what worries me. I wear $300 yeezys so hopefully that makes her like me more but I don’t know if she even knows what they are
Don't bother. Whoremaxx or rope

Go for it. If she accepts, have you thought about a place where you would like to take her?

Go for it. If she accepts, have you thought about a place where you would like to take her?
no, I was thinking of suggesting topgolf & than being like “or do you have another place in mind?” I really don’t know a good place to take her

Be aware, there's a risk of potentially being forced to rope, as she may accuse you of sexual harassment. It's up to you if you want to take that risk.

Just joind and he about to ascend,like a goddamn tutorial mode. :fuk:

brutal greycel mogging

Im not the guy helping a guy ascend while calling myself an incel. You might aswell watch him fuck her :feelsjuice:
Fab05a9d067c3270e2ecebb26da8a1db891ed6bc7c05f3fe8a6ed6c161fec722 1

I don't remember asking OP to fuck my imaginary WIFE

Another normie faggot :feelsseriously:

graycel making imaginary foids

Alot of people are gonna hate but I think you should go for it man. Don't let them discourage you
Why are u asking for dating advice on an incel forum?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back