Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I really like this foid, she has no friends, I always see her alone & she doesn’t dress well, is it worth asking her out?

Should I ask her out?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You might as well do it, you have nothing to lose. When the foid says no feel free to denigrate her here and we’ll join you:feelsaww:

Of course you should, youre a fakecel.

I genuinely like her, I love her laugh & find her very pretty. I’ve jestermaxxed and she used to laugh at almost everything i said before the bitch ass teacher gave us assigned seats. I’m not good looking at all, but I have basic hygiene, I’m white, average height, blue eyed & light brown haired, and relatively fashionable. She’s half noodle half mayo. My ex-friend is shorter than me, mentally slow, poorer than me and dresses like a 6th grader yet got an Asian girl that he didn’t even know a few years back to be his gf. I don’t have a lot of mental sanity left so I don’t care too much if she rejects me and thinks I’m a creepy ugly weirdo loser, but it still bothers me. I also don’t know her well so it’ll prolly come off as very creepy if I ask her out & that’s what worries me. I wear $300 yeezys so hopefully that makes her like me more but I don’t know if she even knows what they are
I would like to give you an advice but I end up as 28 years old virgin so I rather don't tell nothing may you end the same.

I genuinely like her, I love her laugh & find her very pretty. I’ve jestermaxxed and she used to laugh at almost everything i said before the bitch ass teacher gave us assigned seats. I’m not good looking at all, but I have basic hygiene, I’m white, average height, blue eyed & light brown haired, and relatively fashionable. She’s half noodle half mayo. My ex-friend is shorter than me, mentally slow, poorer than me and dresses like a 6th grader yet got an Asian girl that he didn’t even know a few years back to be his gf. I don’t have a lot of mental sanity left so I don’t care too much if she rejects me and thinks I’m a creepy ugly weirdo loser, but it still bothers me. I also don’t know her well so it’ll prolly come off as very creepy if I ask her out & that’s what worries me. I wear $300 yeezys so hopefully that makes her like me more but I don’t know if she even knows what they are
Lol go for it. Hapa girls are EVEN more thirsty for white genes than full Asian girls since they want to be closer to being white. Should be easy for you. And women don't laugh at jokes from men they don't like

what grade are you in kid? Your mommy that I am fucking right now told me its past your bedtime.

Cope. Most foids (for not say all) hide the men they provide sex. Don't believe me? Ask to lend you her phone and check it by yourself :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

12th & suck my dick

How
Fuck this site is filled with 17 year olds! Tell ya what kid, try to find a woman while in college after college if you have not found a woman you are trucel. I am a 24 year old virgin btw

act now before it's too late and don't rope if she has a BF and several exes

Its not worth it.

You already made the grand mistake of assuming foids are fine at dating someone at their level. (Im genuinely susprised how many voted yes)

Ascension on the horizon for fellow incel ? Must be a nice feeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back