Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to commit suicide

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
But I'm just to cowardly to do it, I don,t want to live anywhere near the age of 40 and the thought of never getting sex and billions of people having sex really bothers me

suicide is cucked, don't give in to normfags

Just cope till you rope

everyone is going to start dropping dead soon from he vaccine. hang in there a little while longer and you might change your mind

For what it's worth I'm nearing 40 and I'm a lot less miserable than when I was in my 20s. I'm not going to claim it's possible to be happy as an incel, but it's possible to be less miserable than the average normie.

You want to have sex, but not to commit suicide.

I just tried to commitvsuicide but I couldnt jump out the window. Ivwant to die.

Hamattackcatlossus1

Commiting is really fucking hard thing to do...

I attempted back in 2019 but I simply could not go through with it... :feelsbadman:

suicide is cucked, don't give in to normfags
Sadly, living without sex is also cucked unless you live off NEETbux.

For what it's worth I'm nearing 40 and I'm a lot less miserable than when I was in my 20s. I'm not going to claim it's possible to be happy as an incel, but it's possible to be less miserable than the average normie.
This is lifefuel. But to clarify - it's possible to be less miserable than the average married normie. Unmarried normies still have it better than us due to the halo effect. But then again, if I had normie looks and height, I'd probably be married/divorced, so inceldom has saved me by bringing me to the blackpill.

everyone is going to start dropping dead soon from he vaccine. hang in there a little while longer and you might change your mind
I took the vaccine let's hope it does kill me

I am so sorry that you and the others persons here are so unhappy :cryfeels:

sAMe hERe, but only aftER doing some propER things :smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk: (in dreams:feelsautistic:)

Same, I wish I had the guts to end this misery called my life. Though you have to take into account that your survival instincts will try to prevent you from doing that immensely as we are merely biological organisms mostly driven by instincts. And two most important instincts displayed by life forms are - will for survival and will for reproduction and thus we are slaves of these instincts ingrained in our brains from millions of years

Sadly, living without sex is also cucked unless you live off NEETbux.
this

But I'm just to cowardly to do it, I don,t want to live anywhere near the age of 40 and the thought of never getting sex and billions of people having sex really bothers me
based
Suicide is the logical way to solve our problems, doesn't it?
But there will ever be a voice in our head claiming for survival :feelsokman:
Pray for euthanasia will be legalized around the world, so we can kill ourselves without pain :shock:

same here and i think part of the reason is since there are no possible options out there for us anymore (JBs, college girls, foids in late 20s) our only choice is to either accept it or try and fat single mommymaxx which i flat out refuse.

based
Suicide is the logical way to solve our problems, doesn't it?
But there will ever be a voice in our head claiming for survival :feelsokman:
Pray for euthanasia will be legalized around the world, so we can kill ourselves without pain :shock:
Euthanasia is a good idea, however I doubt it would be for people suffering from depression or any other type of mental illness

No if you really wanted to you would just do it, not post it here like an attention whore