Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I really want to take a gun and shoot my cousin and everything except the animals in the village

I

iHATESOULS

Banned
-
My cousin who used to be fat, now is just a little husky, typical Greek guy. Low hairline. Face nothing special, beard, but for some reason girls like him sometimes, these whores who I would love for to die. Meanwhile I get reported for harassment if I talk to them, they just block me.

He always had his little friend group in highschool, blonde girlfriend, he's not nearly as smart as me or has common sense but just is more npc, although at our other cousins wedding the older cool cousins we always looked up to loved me when I was drunk and cool asf.

Anyways, he came to Greece on vacation, and is in his dad's village 40 minutes away.

He posts on his story how he goes to the club and tells me about it too. His random friends there who aren't even young or good looking, just invite these girls they know, and they all club.

Meanwhile I'm home alone. Like a loser.

He goes to cafes on weekdays and hangs out with more random girls.

I ask and ask I want to come, I want to meet girls. No invite. Nothing.

Life is a cruel cruel existence.

Last edited:
i want to stab my female cousin with my dick

My cousin who used to be fat, now is just a little husky, typical Greek guy. Low hairline. Face nothing special, beard, but for some reason girls like him sometimes, these whores who I would love for to die. Meanwhile I get reported for harassment if I talk to them, they just block me.

He always had his little friend group in highschool, blonde girlfriend, he's not nearly as smart as me or has common sense but just is more npc, although at our other cousins wedding the older cool cousins we always looked up to loved me when I was drunk and cool asf.

Anyways, he came to Greece on vacation, and is in his dad's village 40 minutes away.

He posts on his story how he goes to the club and tells me about it too. His random friends there who aren't even young or good looking, just invite these girls they know, and they all club.

Meanwhile I'm home alone. Like a loser.

He goes to cafes on weekdays and hangs out with more random girls.

I ask and ask I want to come, I want to meet girls. No invite. Nothing.

Life is a cruel cruel existence.
Haha

That legitimately pisses me off. I hate how he says that he invited girls into the club, but doesn't even invite you. They fucking shove it in your face like it's THEIR WORLD TO LIVE IN. WELL IF ITS YOUR WORLD, LET ME LIVE IN IT ALSO!!! FUCKING SELFISH ASS COUSIN!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back