Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I really wish WW3 would wipe us all out

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
Roping alone while everything else continues is kind of lame and cucked.

Much better would be to see this soyciety burned to the ground (In Spyro 3) with your own eyes and die with it. Plus it would be kino.

Normies would accuse me of trying to be edgy but you are probably the only people who can understand this sentiment.

Last edited:
An asteroid would do better

WW3 probably wouldn't wipe us all out, but it would get rid of the soys and trannies now that the soys draftable and the trannies can register.

I wouldn't mind if all forms of life were wiped out.

Roping alone while everything else continues is kind of lame and cucked.

Much better would be to see this soyciety burned to the ground (In Spyro 3) with your own eyes and die with it. Plus it would be kino.

Normies would accuse me of trying to be edgy but you are probably the only people who can understand this sentiment.
Well on the positive if WW3 actually did happen, it will involve most likely a war between the rice and the curries along te Himalayan Mountain Range border between China and India. Both countries want the mountains to control the water supplies so many chinks and curries will die for control. Meaning there are less curry and rice men in the world so more chink and curry foids for white incels and blackcels to probably fuck I guess.

also kinda sucks bc noodlewhores and curry whores are 2 of the ugliest races of foids in the world if not counting the niggerfoids.

meanwhile white nations will probably either help supply India or China, or engage in cyber warfare.

If WWIII comes I will join the military just to commit war crimes on women
You would get killed by cucks in your squad bro,dont join conventional force better to dessert and fuck their wifes back home.

That could be a solution.
I may join a mercenary force instead, they're known to have low moral values.
Maybe we will fight side by side in future Brocel,We cant afford to have morals,We must be as Brutal and hungry as the romans in the early beginning of their Empire.

Me too. Unfortunately the US military is kind of based and could with a little difficulty take on the entire world combined.

As long as all kikes die along with everyone else.

I want it to be zombies that wipe us out

i welcome bombers with open arms

no need to run and hide once shit hits the fan

Sociaty needs to crumble, I fucking hate this

I'll do it if I somehow i got a AR-15

ww3 won't happen because 90% of the world is already ruled by JEWS

if you're not already old, you will most certainly live to see some serious shit

Climate change will soon wipe out all this mankind, the poorest first, then the richer, 'til the last one.

They love money much more than saving the planet they live on.

Which is why we're all doomed and having children is pointless.
In France, every year is hotter than the previous one. Last year we went to +46°C / +114°F. At the end of the century, we'll be at +60°C / +140°F. Nobody will be able to live in the southern part of the country. We'll be invaded by exotic insects, plants, diseases and a gigantic wave of 400 million african migrants fleeing away from the unliveable areas.

This heat will not allow our cereals to grow. As we export a ton of cereals to other countries who have almost zero agricultural system, those countries will starve before us. But we'll follow.

Richest people think they can buy security against all this. Pure cope, they'll die in their brand new shelters.

Even shitty CIA knows all this and has zero means to counter this, because the means to counter this are in the hands of billionnaires who think they'll be able to manage this. There's zero solution to this end of the world we've created ourselves.

First will be starvation. Second will be mass migration. Third will be war everywhere for bread. Fourth will be thirst. Fifth will be littoral submersion. Sixth will be unlivable areas extending. Seventh will be unbreathable air due to massive death of plants and ocean life.

There's no coming back. It's already too late, since the 90's. The first alert has been sent in 1974 and was never heard.
Nature will get rid of us completely. Then a new nature will flourish. But we'll never see it.