Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish black metal would exclude women

qbicus

qbicus

Recruit
★★
I've noticed pods of foids slipping into black metal criticizing us of being too edgy while they are dating niggers, and condemning us for being racist, nationalistic, vice versa. Attention whores are a different story, but they are still a significant progress of social decline by inviting more foids in that eventually "bridge" the gap making it normie friendly and inclusive. This is why we are more tolerant of dumb bimbos because they don't even do shit like this. They think they "united" us by driving us from our own interests while she makes our group just another aesthetic normgroid suitor selecting breeding ground. And now it's nothing more than crystals, cheriot cards as "esoterica" and different colored ghetto whores who think they understand the gothic aesthetic. Goths fell into the same fate as nugoths, black metal won't be different. Either she is intelligent and manipulative with a false sense of superiority or a dumb bimbo that teases. There is no line at all between the two unless it is the worst of both traits.

Thats why i mostly enjoy nsbm

Normies wont touch it

I've noticed pods of foids slipping into black metal criticizing us of being too edgy while they are dating niggers, and condemning us for being racist, nationalistic, vice versa. Attention whores are a different story, but they are still a significant progress of social decline by inviting more foids in that eventually "bridge" the gap making it normie friendly and inclusive. This is why we are more tolerant of dumb bimbos because they don't even do shit like this. They think they "united" us by driving us from our own interests while she makes our group just another aesthetic normgroid suitor selecting breeding ground. And now it's nothing more than crystals, cheriot cards as "esoterica" and different colored ghetto whores who think they understand the gothic aesthetic. Goths fell into the same fate as nugoths, black metal won't be different. Either she is intelligent and manipulative with a false sense of superiority or a dumb bimbo that teases. There is no line at all between the two unless it is the worst of both traits.
black metal used to be extreme political stuff. now it's just nu age-edgy crap for liberal fucking scum. the liberals take shit over and ruin it. they're like a blob that seeps in and infiltrates everything [Tyler Durden 2022].

Women ruin all hobbies and cultures