Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I refuse to be with a foid who has EVER had been with someone else

Antifem Lord

Antifem Lord

Potential rapist
★★★★★
I don't care if she's a 10/10 I will never be in a relationship with a foid that isn't a virgin or been in a relationship in the past. If I went all these years as a man not getting a single ounce of attention or affection why should I accept some privileged foid who got it way early on for no reason other than existing. If you date or marry a foid that has kids or has gotten fucked in the past your a cuck. The only thing she is good for is being my cumrag for the night and I'm throwing her back to the streets where she belongs.

I think exactly like that. 100% virgin or nothing. Call me standardcel if you want, it does not matter anyway.

I think exactly like that. 100% virgin or nothing. Call me standardcel if you want, it does not matter anyway.
Foids are supposed to be with one man with the exception of him dying but men can be with multiple foids if he wants, that's how nature intended it to be.

You're going to die alone then because most foids over the age of 16 have already had a relationship or sex.

You're going to die alone then because most foids over the age of 16 have already had a relationship or sex.
This is why leaving the west is crucial

This is why leaving the west is crucial
Awalt. The foid is no different in another country or continent.

And u cant time travel back to your youth anyway so its 100% over for you boyo.
Guess only way for you to acsend is gromming a 14 year old whore.

Virgin only tbh.
Child marriage allows under 16 marriage in 6 states in the US.

I don't care if she's a 10/10 I will never be in a relationship with a foid that isn't a virgin or been in a relationship in the past. If I went all these years as a man not getting a single ounce of attention or affection why should I accept some privileged foid who got it way early on for no reason other than existing. If you date or marry a foid that has kids or has gotten fucked in the past your a cuck. The only thing she is good for is being my cumrag for the night and I'm throwing her back to the streets where she belongs.
Good luck, all foids are dirty sluts no matter what...

Guess only way for you to acsend is gromming a 14 year old whore.

The last time one of us tried that, we ended up with this:

I think about this everyday. I consider chicks that have birthed agitating and inpatient. You gotta get them at Uni age 18-early 20s at the latest. It's extremely hard not to be attracted to peak young chicks.

High IQ thread. Virgin or nothing. I did not suffer all these years in loneliness just to get used up post-wall roastie or a single mother as consolation prize. It wouldn't even make me happy to be in such a relationship because I would know that she doesn't really love me if she gave her best to a guy before me instead of waiting for me as her life partner. There's simply no point in accepting such a deal because it won't give you the closure you so desperately seek.

In the case of ascending; it's not your girl it's simply your turn

Volcel what are you doing here

High IQ thread. Virgin or nothing. I did not suffer all these years in loneliness just to get used up post-wall roastie or a single mother as consolation prize. It wouldn't even make me happy to be in such a relationship because I would know that she doesn't really love me if she gave her best to a guy before me instead of waiting for me as her life partner. There's simply no point in accepting such a deal because it won't give you the closure you so desperately seek.
gtfo

Very based

I agree with you 100%

Only an average/above average virgin woman is really worth dating, sadly the only type of girls that are still virgins these days are the kind of ladies that will land you on the sex offender registry.

3 is my limit

You're gonna have to join islam, where a girl becomes a woman at 9, but that's kind of redundant since they still openly prize virginity anyways.

Welp, i guess it's over for all of us