Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I rejected the blackpill when I was a teenager because I was immature and low IQ at the time

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I first knew about the Incel/Blackpill community since 2016 back when I was in middle school. During this time, I obviously lacked the maturity and Intelligence to understand the blackpill. I wished that I became blackpilled in my freshman year of high school because i would have prevented females from taking advantage of me, I would have been independent and prioritizing myself and not putting others before me. I finally accepted the BP in 2023 and I have improved since then. I am focusing on my education, my job, and other hobbies. It feels great to have females off my mind. The only time I think about females is when I'm when making new threads on .is. When I go outside, my Blackpill thoughts are put aside.

Blackpill isn't something you want to know.

It just randomly comes for you.

I got blackpilled at 28 and im 29 now, i wish i was blackpilled when i was 20, i would have done so more in life.