Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I remember in 2014, every teen foid on Twitter was drooling over a 16 year old chad named Alex from Target

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Does anyone remember this? In 2014, a foid took a pic of a 16 year old guy named Alex who worked at target and the pic on twitter went viral and every teen girl was in love with him.

At the same time, Alex received death threats for some reason

896F047B 9995 4BCA BFE3 AE13C306F19E

this is him in case you wonder what he looks like

If he was ugly, he wouldn’t go viral. The blackpill right in our face

Yes I remember this too. He was kinda like the prototype Meeks in straight laced white boy form.

How much you think Target paid him to wear the Target thing on that show?

Now it's Tori from Target.

Meh he makes my gaydar go off.

They should have a look at my boy his name sounds similar to Alex and he is a pretty good guy imo. Has a nice business going on too.
Images 11

Does Alek minessian have a unibrow?
Doesn't seem like he has a unibrow to me but he does have a lot of hair in between. For foids it is probably a unibrow tho.

I thought that happened like a week ago?:feelshaha: Fuck time flies as you get older.

Observe how the girls in the audience are giggling at anything he says. Not because he's saying anything remotely funny, but because he just happens to be facially attractive.

Doesn't seem like he has a unibrow to me but he does have a lot of hair in between. For foids it is probably a unibrow tho.
That still is a unibrow

Observe how the girls in the audience are giggling at anything he says. Not because he's saying anything remotely funny, but because he just happens to be facially attractive.

Ikr
I thought that happened like a week ago?:feelshaha: Fuck time flies as you get older.
Can’t believe 2010 was 10 years ago

Foids need to be shot in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Holes gonna holes

Prettyboy damn. I wish I had that skin

The kid could be for the mass murder of baby ducks and foids would still drool over him

And wishig those femoids to be raped is somehow bad thing...

And no one referred to the foids as pedos despite the dude being a "literal toddler".

Double standards always.

And no one referred to the foids as pedos despite the dude being a "literal toddler".

Double standards always.
That’s because it was teenage girls who were in love with Alex, not women in their 20s

That’s because it was teenage girls who were in love with Alex, not women in their 20s
When the story first broke I was seeing it mentioned by a much older crowd. But it's no different than Twilight Moms.

When the story first broke I was seeing it mentioned by a much older crowd. But it's no different than Twilight Moms.
The news said teens were into him

Meanwhile his 33 year old KHHV 5"3 Hapa co-worker is still bagging items at Target. His latest accomplishment was being promoted Team Leader of collecting the shopping carts from the parking lot.

I remember drooling over the AT&T girl, but instead of that being cute I’m probably considered “creepy”

I remember drooling over the AT&T girl, but instead of that being cute I’m probably considered “creepy”
Who’s the AT&T girl?

I met him at a charity do once. He was down to earth and VERY funny.

I remember him

He has rlly good personality and confidence tho, that's why he went viral

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back