Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i remember watching the Diary of a Wimpy Kid movie back when i was 12. this is the most blue pilled shit i've seen in my life.

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i think it's supposed to be a joke because of how retarded it is

Zoo Wee Mama.

Brutal hidden black pill. I remember seeing this scene several times, but I would never have imagined what it really meant.

Watching Diary of a Wimpy Kid movies is a GIGA MASSIVE TERA incel trait.

I watched all 4 movies too. JFL

Thinking about rewatching now

Theres no breakdance for your height.

I think it’s blackpilled as a children’s book can ever be.

I think it’s blackpilled as a children’s book can ever be.
no it's blue pilled. a guy becoming a chick magnet by breakdancing? sounds very blue-pilled

no it's blue pilled. a guy becoming a chick magnet by breakdancing? sounds very blue-pilled
I mean you get that this is just his fantasy? Also in case you haven’t noticed through the books, Greg is an upcoming incel.

I mean you get that this is just his fantasy? Also in case you haven’t noticed through the books, Greg is an upcoming incel.
i doubt it was the incel just simply daydreaming. no proof the incel was daydreaming. Greg is more a normie because he became friends with Holly. a truecel gets punched by a foid he says hi to

Rodney was the biggest truecel. Poor kid.

The look on the protagonists' face should tell you everything you need to know about this scene.

Notice that he becomes a skinny Chad lite when he starts break dancing. Once again, it's all about looks.

Notice that he becomes a skinny Chad lite when he starts break dancing. Once again, it's all about looks.
but apparently the chubby normie was supposed to be a chick magnet

@rightfulcel they had a skinny guy do the breakdancing.

I love Diary of a Wimpy Kid

I was over at my second cousin's house when this came out. The book, I mean. I was almost 30 and I picked it up and read through a few pages. I thought I might be able to identify with it, since it was about a scrawny kid who gets bullied, or whatever. I thought the same thing. I sat it down after about ten minutes and thought about how garbage it was. I hated it from the beginning. I liked the media that came out before the late 80s that had nerds in them. Nerds never had girlfriends in older stories. People were more willing to tell the truth about the condition of being non-neurotypical. Back then they didn't even have the "aspergers" label much, you were just a nerd. So I didn't even find out that I was autistic until I became an adult. Which is even more fucked up because I had no idea how to cope with my problems during puberty and during my teenage years. After I became disabled I became heavily isolated too. The days when I am in a bearable amount of pain to actually go out and do --anything-- are less than 1-2 days per week. When you are isolated and autistic it just makes you worse. I have no idea what to say to people in social exchanges anymore. I have no idea when to smile, when to laugh, and I've forgotten the few social cues I learned in my 20s. A better book for kids to read is "Hatchet" or "The Indian in the Cupboard". I guess I am showing how obvious it is that I am an 80s kid. However, I think we just had better books, movies, tv, really everything back then. Things were more based in reality too, and not just washed out blue pilled garbage. Hopefully at least you caught some Batman The Animated Series re-runs when you were a kid? That was a GREAT show. I own the DVDs.

what's also black-pilled is they had a skinny guy do the breakdancing. look carefully at the video
I was over at my second cousin's house when this came out. The book, I mean. I was almost 30 and I picked it up and read through a few pages. I thought I might be able to identify with it, since it was about a scrawny kid who gets bullied, or whatever. I thought the same thing. I sat it down after about ten minutes and thought about how garbage it was. I hated it from the beginning. I liked the media that came out before the late 80s that had nerds in them. Nerds never had girlfriends in older stories. People were more willing to tell the truth about the condition of being non-neurotypical. Back then they didn't even have the "aspergers" label much, you were just a nerd. So I didn't even find out that I was autistic until I became an adult. Which is even more fucked up because I had no idea how to cope with my problems during puberty and during my teenage years. After I became disabled I became heavily isolated too. The days when I am in a bearable amount of pain to actually go out and do --anything-- are less than 1-2 days per week. When you are isolated and autistic it just makes you worse. I have no idea what to say to people in social exchanges anymore. I have no idea when to smile, when to laugh, and I've forgotten the few social cues I learned in my 20s. A better book for kids to read is "Hatchet" or "The Indian in the Cupboard". I guess I am showing how obvious it is that I am an 80s kid. However, I think we just had better books, movies, tv, really everything back then. Things were more based in reality too, and not just washed out blue pilled garbage. Hopefully at least you caught some Batman The Animated Series re-runs when you were a kid? That was a GREAT show. I own the DVDs.
what do you mean you became disabled? and you were born in 1977?

You are clearly an autistic retard who didnt even understand the movie.

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is an extremely blackpilled movie which shows the struggles of an NT normiecel (Greg) as he tries his best to attract Holly Hills but despite his best efforts, gets rejected as she just goes for some Chad at the end. He also tries to social-circle maxx but because of his manletism and weak frame, he isn't accepted by the popular kids and has to end up socializing with autistic fatcel Rowley.

This clip was the only bluepilled part of the movie, but the purpose of including it in the movie was to mock the bluepill and make fun of it by highlighting how ridiculous of a concept it is.

take the cheesetouchpill no girl will want to fuck you after you have the cheese touch

Diary of a Wimpy Kid is an extremely blackpilled movie which shows the struggles of an NT normiecel (Greg) as he tries his best to attract Holly Hills but despite his best efforts, gets rejected as she just goes for some Chad at the end. He also tries to social-circle maxx but because of his manletism and weak frame, he isn't accepted by the popular kids and has to end up socializing with autistic fatcel Rowley.

This clip was the only bluepilled part of the movie, but the purpose of including it in the movie was to mock the bluepill and make fun of it by highlighting how ridiculous of a concept it is.
Umm holly never dated a chad in the movie. And rowley actually become friends with girls by breaking a bone.
take the cheesetouchpill no girl will want to fuck you after you have the cheese touch
Darren Walsh

Umm holly never dated a chad in the movie. And rowley actually become friends with girls by breaking a bone.

Darren Walsh
IDK about Holly, but rowley never really became those girls' friends. they were just virtue signalling

IDK about Holly, but rowley never really became those girls' friends. they were just virtue signalling
Chirag was a currycel manlet

I think that vid is supposed to be tounge and cheek considering it’s literally not him breakdancing

I think that vid is supposed to be tounge and cheek considering it’s literally not him breakdancing
they made a skinny guy breakdance

Great post. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books serve as a fantastic portrait of what it's like to attempt to ascend as an incel during adolescence. Looking back, I see a lot of parallels between Greg and my teenage self.

Great post. The Diary of a Wimpy Kid books serve as a fantastic portrait of what it's like to attempt to ascend as an incel during adolescence. Looking back, I see a lot of parallels between Greg and my teenage self.
you think you would've ascended as a teenager if you did something different?

you think you would've ascended as a teenager if you did something different?

Of course not, just like Greg, it was impossible for me to ever be successful.
The similarities between him and myself are delusions of grandeur about becoming rich and powerful, the idea that I could pick up girls by faking my personality, my social circle being comprised entirely of other male incels, and coping with vidya escapism.

Of course not, just like Greg, it was impossible for me to ever be successful.
The similarities between him and myself are delusions of grandeur about becoming rich and powerful, the idea that I could pick up girls by faking my personality, my social circle being comprised entirely of other male incels, and coping with vidya escapism.
greg seemed more red pilled than black-pilled. he may have been somewhat blue-pilled too