Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I respect people who speak their mind

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
Even if the truth is uncomfortable, people who are honest and don’t hesitate to say it are worthy of my respect. Most of the girls who rejected me in the past lied, stating the usual excuses given to genetically unattractive males. My first crush said the truth, she said I was physically unattractive, and that I’d never be considered an option by anyone. Most of my peers also lied to me about my cognitive and academic abilities. My college physics professor said the truth, he said I was too retarded to be in school and should drop out.

Lying to the weak ultimately sets them up to fail. It always does more damage. I am an ugly retard. Once you accept your fate, you can shape your life philosophy around what you actually are, in my case an ugly retard.

My first crush said the truth, she said I was physically unattractive, and that I’d never be considered an option by anyone.
how old were you when this happened

Completely agree. Telling low quality males that they should try harder, implying that their looks aren't the main problem, is just setting them up for more suffering and hardship.

Last edited:
Truth usually hurts.

I used to be in denial that 5'9" was short but finally some dude called me a manlet... It was good to be faced with reality and stop being in denial.

The bitterest truth...

me too, unfortunately a lot of bad things can happen when u do this in public

Are you saying that you respect your first crush for completely shitting on you when you confessed to her? That pretty cucked ngl

I guarantee you she had no respect for you then, and she probably doesn't even remember you now

I admire them for their strenght and courage, but you know "tanti nemici tante honore"

Same bro. Id rather someone straight up say “you are one ugly motherfucker” than stare at me all day and give me bad looks and shit etc

you respect a girl calling you ugly?

My college physics professor said the truth, he said I was too retarded to be in school and should drop out.

KEK. What's the story there?

Lying to the weak ultimately sets them up to fail.
This is my philosophy, and it's why I think the bluepill and the redpill are inherently toxic. They're setting you up for a monotonous cycle of just trying for literally nothing. There is no end goal, they just want you to keep trying and trying, because, by doing that, their philosophy is that something will eventually happen when you do so, when in fact, the odds are small.

This is my philosophy, and it's why I think the bluepill and the redpill are inherently toxic. They're setting you up for a monotonous cycle of just trying for literally nothing. There is no end goal, they just want you to keep trying and trying, because, by doing that, their philosophy is that something will eventually happen when you do so, when in fact, the odds are small.
You summed it up perfectly.

On point.

Even if the truth is uncomfortable, people who are honest and don’t hesitate to say it are worthy of my respect. Most of the girls who rejected me in the past lied, stating the usual excuses given to genetically unattractive males. My first crush said the truth, she said I was physically unattractive, and that I’d never be considered an option by anyone. Most of my peers also lied to me about my cognitive and academic abilities. My college physics professor said the truth, he said I was too retarded to be in school and should drop out.

Lying to the weak ultimately sets them up to fail. It always does more damage. I am an ugly retard. Once you accept your fate, you can shape your life philosophy around what you actually are, in my case an ugly retard.
Based college professor. Absolutely brutal.

Now you are free.

To mop in peace.

Brutal honestypill

I've found honesty to be very rare nowadays. Everyone is so mealy mouthed and insincere.

To have winners there must be losers, the notion that everyone can be a winner in life & no one fails is absurd nonsense akin to believing the moon is made of cheese.
I've found honesty to be very rare nowadays. Everyone is so mealy mouthed and insincere.
When everybody is lying it's hard to tell when someone is espousing truth.

Accept the darkness