Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I ruined christmas for my whole family

ropingsoon111

ropingsoon111

Banned
-
I've been wanting to tell my parents about how I'm moving out, so I did last night. Then they started telling me that I have no job to fend for myself and how I'm this fat piece of shit.

I didn't care that they said that. But what pissed me off the most is when my cousin said "YOU HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH SHIT IN LIFE."
and I started crying, not because I was sad, but because out of anger.
These people don't know anything. They know nothing about me, nothing about my life. I have never exposed anything that I've been through to them. And I have been through SHIT.

On top of that my Uncle, (he dismissed this after) it looked like he was recording me as I was crying. And my aunts were laughing at me, saying I haven't been through shit in life.
FUCKS SAKE I'M 5'4, SUBHUMAN, FUCKING INDIAN.

I snapped.

I screamed, so loud, you could have probably have heard me if you were in a 3 mile radius. I let everything out...
It felt so good.

Usually when I'm talking to my family, I never truly say the things I want to say. But I did. And when I did my cousin ran up to me and tried to slap me. I was so pissed off, how dare she? Can't she see I'm suffering? Can't she see I want to die?

I got up, while screaming "SLAP ME SLAPP ME, FUCKING SLAPPPP MEEEE"
I kept slapping myself hard in the face, then she looked at me with a really scared look.

It's over tbh. Honestly I'm embarrassed I behaved this way but it was my built in incel rage that took over. And finally, they're letting me move out after this. I'm gonna go live with my friend who hopefully isn't fucking with me.

I told my aunt "If I can't leave this house, I will fucking kill myself and I am not joking."
So soon I'll be moving to London hopefully.
My aunt said I don't have to go to school as well, I can take a break.

After the mental breakdown they made me take my meds, and two sleeping pills jfl.:owo:

what meds do u take nigga

Don't be embarrassed, you should've unleashed your inner incel rage long ago.

I've had this same treatment this year. I also live in a toxic environment with a gaslighting mum and abusive brother who has threatened me so many times. I've often been told that I've been through nothing in life when I dare to open up about my mental health and the abuse I deal with. It's complete gaslighting what you've experienced which is a form of emotional abuse, I've experienced this myself for many years.

Last night I was told that I've ruined christmas, my own mother told me this. I came downstairs for my dinner, I ignore her then as soon as I respond I'm completely shut down and invalidated, blamed for ruining christmas for moaning about the death threats and fear I've dealt with for years and years. I was blamed for calling the police recently to give a statement against my abusive brother.

I'm here to tell you from 1 victim to another, you're feelings are completely valid. You do no need to seek there permission to seek help. My house has also left me suicidal as I've lived in fear for so long. Society does not understand mental health and it's those around us that are the worst gaslighters. This is emotional abuse, it took me years to report my abusive brother to the police. I'm also looking to move out, I'm desperate at this point. I hope this gives you reassurance that I'm in the same boat, I don't judge trust, I even work as a teaching assistant so I have a lot of compassion and understanding in life.

Hope u leave the house, better off alone

Hope ur life gets better when u move out, brocel:feelsYall:

I feel you. I am always silent when with family member. I wish you goodluck. Why do you decide to move out though? My family is small so I just sit coping in my room all evening and night. I can’t see myself moving out.

I've had this same treatment this year. I also live in a toxic environment with a gaslighting mum and abusive brother who has threatened me so many times. I've often been told that I've been through nothing in life when I dare to open up about my mental health and the abuse I deal with. It's complete gaslighting what you've experienced which is a form of emotional abuse, I've experienced this myself for many years.

Last night I was told that I've ruined christmas, my own mother told me this. I came downstairs for my dinner, I ignore her then as soon as I respond I'm completely shut down and invalidated, blamed for ruining christmas for moaning about the death threats and fear I've dealt with for years and years. I was blamed for calling the police recently to give a statement against my abusive brother.

I'm here to tell you from 1 victim to another, you're feelings are completely valid. You do no need to seek there permission to seek help. My house has also left me suicidal as I've lived in fear for so long. Society does not understand mental health and it's those around us that are the worst gaslighters. This is emotional abuse, it took me years to report my abusive brother to the police. I'm also looking to move out, I'm desperate at this point. I hope this gives you reassurance that I'm in the same boat, I don't judge trust, I even work as a teaching assistant so I have a lot of compassion and understanding in life.
Thank you dude, I read every word. I feel like I am batshit crazy because the way I was acting. I never thought I could act that way, I feel like if I was on our balcony that day I would have jumped off.
I am super impulsive right now, I don't know If I'm in a manic episode or something but my body just does not want to hold back anymore. When I slapt myself, I felt nothing but rage. I screamed "KILL ME" numerous times. I want to die, but before I die I want my freedom.

I know that moving out, I will be much better. That is something they need to let me do. Thankfully after that breakdown they are coming to terms with my requests and allowing me to go back to the states so I can start packing my things there and fucking leave.
I've been a shut up slave all my life, always listening to other people. Being bullied by my parents and people outside of the house. And I'm fucking tired of it, they don't know a damn thing about me. They don't know a damn about what the fuck I'd have to go through, many countless and lonely nights where I cry myself to sleep, ALONE.

I know whats best for me, and no one else does. No one has been in my shoes, so they cant understand any SHIT im fucking going through. And I'm tired of trying to explain or find a way to "justify" the thinsg I do. I need to leave.

Thank you for the reassurance though man. Hope you make it out of the situation you're in.

I feel you. I am always silent when with family member. I wish you goodluck. Why do you decide to move out though? My family is small so I just sit coping in my room all evening and night. I can’t see myself moving out.
Because I need my freedom, and I have a friend who said he'll let me stay rent-free etc. So I might as well. Also I just can't tolerate these people anymore. Most of my family does care for me but they just do not understand me at all.
That itself is irritating. I need to go.
I need this peace. I'm dropping out of school as well. And they're finally allowing for me to do that.

This was a sad read brocel. Hope life goes well

Yeah I live here right now but, sometimes go to the states.

India has been getting fucked by the feminists for a number of years to curb the population growth. This is the only reason. So young girls and alike are taught to only desire certain types of men.

What they should have done is limit women to 2 kids. Now you just see pieces of shit breeding in council estates.

In the UK they may actually be breaking certain laws regarding their depopulation agenda. If there is proof that they have been increasing male beauty standards and depopulation.

Before the UK left the EU there was a potential case against the UK government in which they did not interpret the EU directives correctly, which led to discrimination of unattractive people.

Last edited:
You really should not talk about the black pill with your family. They never understand and won't take your side. They'll take the foids' side always, as will most people.

Having an abusive family is awful and you're also powerless to change the situation. Parents and privileged, favorite siblings don't learn and certainly don't change, so leaving is really your best option.

Do
I've been wanting to tell my parents about how I'm moving out, so I did last night. Then they started telling me that I have no job to fend for myself and how I'm this fat piece of shit.

I didn't care that they said that. But what pissed me off the most is when my cousin said "YOU HAVEN'T GONE THROUGH SHIT IN LIFE."
These people don't know anything. They know nothing about me, nothing about my life. I have never exposed anything that I've been through to them. And I have been through SHIT.

On top of that my Uncle, (he dismissed this after) it looked like he was recording me as I was crying. And my aunts were laughing at me, saying I haven't been through shit in life.

I snapped.

I screamed, so loud, you could have probably have heard me if you were in a 3 mile radius. I let everything out...
It felt so good.

Usually when I'm talking to my family, I never truly say the things I want to say. But I did. And when I did my cousin ran up to me and tried to slap me. I was so pissed off, how dare she? Can't she see I'm suffering? Can't she see I want to die?

I kept slapping myself hard in the face, then she looked at me with a really scared look.

It's over tbh. Honestly I'm embarrassed I behaved this way but it was my built in incel rage that took over. And finally, they're letting me move out after this. I'm gonna go live with my friend who hopefully isn't fucking with me.

I told my aunt "If I can't leave this house, I will fucking kill myself and I am not joking."

After the mental breakdown they made me take my meds, and two sleeping pills jfl.:owo:
It's always good to hide your inkie or anything closely personal thought, because normies don't care or even if they care, they care by laughing at you

You really should not talk about the black pill with your family. They never understand and won't take your side. They'll take the foids' side always, as will most people.

Having an abusive family is awful and you're also powerless to change the situation. Parents and privileged, favorite siblings don't learn and certainly don't change, so leaving is really your best option.
Thank you, I needed reassurance. Leaving truly is all I have left.

Thank you, I needed reassurance. Leaving truly is all I have left.
Truth is most boomers and gen X are awful parents because of the privilege they had growing up and they some sort of block from learning things from their children. Even on reddit you can find lots of things about bad parenting.

Last edited:
Your parents sound abusive AF. Like what parent wouldn’t want their kid to grow up and take care of themselves?

You have suffered a lot in life as have most incels, it’s good to get the anger out.

Brutal af, I fucking hate it when normies say that we haven’t gone through shit in life because we lack relationships and sex, not understanding that the constant pain is a result of our loneliness, but of course they could never relate to something like that

@ropingsoon111 your welcome, your story is almost a mirror image of mine. I've lived with domestic abuse for a long time. My brother has threatened to stab me, to harm me repeatedly, I've always lived in fear. He moved out but still visits and stays over. My mum gaslights me to enable his abuse.

Last night I was told that I'm ruining christmas, I came downstairs for my tea ignored her, then she verbally attacks me, invalidating my mental health and the abuse that I've had to deal with. What kind of mother does this to a son, all I've ever done is good in the world as reflected in my job at a school. Then she deflects his abuse by telling me I'm selfish which is irrespective of his abuse. I told her she doesn't feel like my mother anymore and she said the same.

I'm also 5'5 btw, half pakistani, big hooked nose, never fitted in my whole life. My anxiety and depression is really bad. I've often been in emotional distress. Like you said, there's no rationalising with ignorance. Even when I try to ignore them they still attack me verbally and gaslight me to enable my evil brother. Your doing the right thing getting away, I'm working on it myself. This life is hell for guys like us :(.

No Christmas party with family for your face

@ropingsoon111 your welcome, your story is almost a mirror image of mine. I've lived with domestic abuse for a long time. My brother has threatened to stab me, to harm me repeatedly, I've always lived in fear. He moved out but still visits and stays over. My mum gaslights me to enable his abuse.

Last night I was told that I'm ruining christmas, I came downstairs for my tea ignored her, then she verbally attacks me, invalidating my mental health and the abuse that I've had to deal with. What kind of mother does this to a son, all I've ever done is good in the world as reflected in my job at a school. Then she deflects his abuse by telling me I'm selfish which is irrespective of his abuse. I told her she doesn't feel like my mother anymore and she said the same.

I'm also 5'5 btw, half pakistani, big hooked nose, never fitted in my whole life. My anxiety and depression is really bad. I've often been in emotional distress. Like you said, there's no rationalising with ignorance. Even when I try to ignore them they still attack me verbally and gaslight me to enable my evil brother. Your doing the right thing getting away, I'm working on it myself. This life is hell for guys like us :(.
dude can we please call? jesus fuck man. i am dying bro.

also brootal fucking story man. READ every single word. FUCK your brother holy shit.

Your parents sound abusive AF. Like what parent wouldn’t want their kid to grow up and take care of themselves?
they want me to be with them so i can finish college. honestly FUCK SCHOOL.

I'm imagining this all as a Bollywood musical lol

I snapped.

It felt so good.

What are you on meds for?

Fake SNPs.
Genetic research papers have destroyed your brain

Just leave. You're better off just keeping to yourself. Hope the best for you.

I snapped.

It felt so good.

Lol this was my New Years Eve like 2 or 3 years ago next day my family took me to a mental hospital I literally screamed and punched and slapped myself and gave myself a huge huge wallop on my head and almost broke my own hand punching my own face in. But nobody said they were gonna slap me or anything. I was just really drunk and suffering from traumatic past abuse.

What are you on meds for?

Genetic research papers have destroyed your brain
depression
Lol this was my New Years Eve like 2 or 3 years ago next day my family took me to a mental hospital I literally screamed and punched and slapped myself and gave myself a huge huge wallop on my head and almost broke my own hand punching my own face in. But nobody said they were gonna slap me or anything. I was just really drunk and suffering from traumatic past abuse.
tbh im glad im not the only one that has done this. it feels embarrassing but honestly idc, dm me. i wanna talk to you tbh.

You probably havent gone through shit tho

Ok stay there
i have a house in the states. also america isnt an aryan country, its for mixed mutts. get over it. you arent saving the aryans by telling me to stay in mumbai.

Either this is is larp or your whole family has some serious mental issues

Yah, this is why I don't interact with family anymore. I'd rather stick to myself and my own shit. Family is nothing but drama and full of fake people. When my mother died, nobody was there for "her", but for my grandmother. Everybody basically hated my mom (justifiably so) since she was a cunt and made everyone's lives miserable. Her death was a blessing in disguise. Both for myself / brother and to the rest of the family. I didn't have to talk to any of them ever again. I haven't spoke to anyone since she died (almost 3 years ago now?)

Seriously, family sometimes is just gonna suck and you just have to deal with it. Better to stay low and wait for the opportunity (when it presents itself) to leave and ghost them. That's what I did. My mother was the "ticket out" as some may say. Just because you're blood related doesn't mean you owe them shit.

Stan Lee Marvel GIF

I snapped.

It felt so good.

Black pill them.

Brocel you should never under any circumstances cry or act like a bitch about your problems. There's nothing more shameful and pathetic than a man who's incapable of beating his opponents. When someone humiliates or disrespects you, you have to take it like a real man. Don't show any emotions or vulnerabilities but try to destroy your enemy by deflecting their attacks and putting salt into their own wounds! If you want to be respected as a manlet you have to become a true stoic, sadistic psychopath who doesn't care about anything but his own success. There is no other way forward in life. You have to completely detach from soyciety and scorn everyone. That's how you become a real man.
thanks for this advice man, ill never do that bullshit again. i was on meds that day and the meds i take make me giga emotional.
just because you're blood related doesn't mean you owe them shit.
they say i owe them my education.
i dont wanna do shit in life tbh. i would much rather be homeless than sit on my ass and read books for nothing. im never getting married because of my looks and even if i had looks id probably be an insane mentalcel incapable of getting a foid to marry. i dont want a modern home either, id rather live in the woods alone and drink blood.
Black pill them.
i already have. they deny everything about the blackpill.

i have a house in the states. also america isnt an aryan country, its for mixed mutts. get over it. you arent saving the aryans by telling me to stay in mumbai.
I dont care ! I know it's easier to live in our country, you dont deserve being here thats all !