Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw a blonde stacy walk nearby...

I'm almost 40 and in the same situation. I blame a lot of that on myself. I had an opportunity before the online dating thing became the primary sexual marketplace and because I am autistic I destroyed the tiny window of opportunity I had between 1995-2005 to ascend. I am so angry at myself for that. But that is another thing that is not in my control. I am disabled. You know, i wouldnt have physical health problems if I didnt try to militarymaxx to try to get foids. My situation is beyond fucked. I also tried to seamaxx. I came very close to sex in southeast asia but I couldnt get hard enough to fuck. I have prostate cancer and that completely fucked up my libido and my ability to obtain and maintain an erection. I am in 7-10 pain every day; I have to take opiate pain medicines. Before the SEA thot I had a long line of prostitutes. I blew away thousands on hookers and had the same erection difficulty. So still no penis insertion. :feelsrope: I just had my prostate removed and now I am trying to get an implant put in. I still have all kinds of crazy urology problems. I am pretty sure I'll be dead in the next 10 years. Like, everything is going downhill so fast, I can't see myself living much longer than that. I just can't. Like i wish that finding women was my only problem in life. Like I said before if you are a sub5, or sub 3 incel, your problems are much more than just looks. Your entire genetic profile is fucked. You are going to have physical and mental problems through the board. I have autism, PTSD. My only friends are online "friends". And the last place any incel wants to be is in a mental hospital. They tried to do that shit to me, so I told them I was calling my lawyer if they didn't let me out and suing the hospital. That is pretty much the only way to escape. Mental hospitals are places where normies lock people up who they want behind bars but didn't commit any actual crimes. And thats just how it is.
Many autistic people die young. You survived?

Many autistic people die young. You survived?

That is for people with cognitive disabilities. However, even people without cognitive disabilities, ASD/autie people usually live like 16 years less than people who don't have autism. I think that comes down to the pure social isolation that autism puts people into. You can't possibly live a long, healthy life without friends and romantic partners.

That is for people with cognitive disabilities. However, even people without cognitive disabilities, ASD/autie people usually live like 16 years less than people who don't have autism. I think that comes down to the pure social isolation that autism puts people into. You can't possibly live a long, healthy life without friends and romantic partners.
Like how aspies commit suicide

Wonder what the stacy is doing right now