Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I saw an incel couple today

thirsit

thirsit

Heightcel
Just wanted to remind you that we have a chance to get the leftovers that even chads don't want to fuck. :feelsautistic:

Both were subhumans 2.5 /10 and seemed happy. Chads and stacies were all staring at them but they did not care.
Got two creepshots from the back:

BSYjgja.jpg

EA0Jxbg.jpg

I'm not even sure which one of those two is the femoid.

I'd be happy if I could find a girl as ugly as I am to be my girlfriend. I'm just here in this room with no one to talk to, except you guys.

Not being fat makes you an automatic 6 as a woman in 2018.

JBNT

how are they incel.... / they probably fuck... just say ugly... but we cant see their face...

They are both probably still in high school. Incels can score there if they play it right.

I'll take your word on their faces. LifeFuel indeed.

Those pics are pointless.

No offence but people come out with "ugly people can get partners too bs" when they literally have no actual evidence of that. Instead what I find is that their perception of ugly is extremely screwed aka suicidefuel

This will never happen for me as I am not NT. The NT pill is brutal too

Incel...couple. :no::no::no:

Not being fat makes you an automatic 6 as a woman in 2018.

JBNT
Unless your face is fucked up. Then not being fat won't prevent you from being ugly.

'incel couple' lmao fucking low iq thread

There is no fucking way they are 2.5/10. It looks like she has a nice ass.

I'll take your word on their faces.

I won't.

I don't think OP is lying, I think he probably believes that they were both 2.5/10...but I think I know what's going on here.

I'm not even sure which one of those two is the femoid.

He probably saw an average looking feminine guy and thinks he's a 2.5 because most people here underrate feminine guys and overrate high T ogres.

Even if that's not the case, it's likely a betabux situation.

Blue pilled thread either way. Most of us CAN'T get 2.5/10 girls because of juggernaut law. Many of my harshest rejections came from sub3 women.

Those pics are pointless.
I took the photos at one of the biggest train stations in my country and wasn't able to get pictures from a better perspective

You've made sad op.
Why can't that be me? Why? Instead I'm sitting here wanting to die.

I'd be happy if I could find a girl as ugly as I am to be my girlfriend. I'm just here in this room with no one to talk to, except you guys.
Me too bro. :feelscry::feelscry:

Don't give up brother. If this guy can do it, then why not you?

Have you seen pig woman experiment? You severely underestimate juggernaut law because you desperately want to believe that we have a chance with sub3 women, when the reality is we don't and many of us have been rejected by such woman every single time we tried, often harshly.

Have you seen pig woman experiment? You severely underestimate juggernaut law because you desperately want to believe that we have a chance with sub3 women, when the reality is we don't and many of us have been rejected by such woman every single time we tried, often harshly.
Exactly, all of them want Chad.

i will not settle for 2 points below my looksmatch

Last edited:
Exactly, all of them want Chad.

You are right. I can't accept the fact that I am living the rest of my life alone. Your experiment was shocking to me, but I find real-world examples that show me that there is still hope. Today I have found in just three hours two "incel couples". One of them has been posted above, the other one was in a mall. Trust me, the guy from the second couple was hideous. Even people here on this forum mog him. I believe he had some kind of handicap too. All women might want chads, but not everyone gets one. Chads want to provide their superior genes to stacies, rather than settling for those sub3 women.

Last edited:
You are right. I can't accept the fact that I am living the rest of my life alone. Your experiment was shocking to me, but I find real-world examples that show me that there is still hope. Today I have found in just three hours two "incel couples". One of them has been posted above, the other one was in a mall. Trust me, the guy from the second couple was hideous. Even people here on this forum mog him. I believe he had some kind of handicap. All women might want chads, but not everyone gets one. Chads want to provide their superior genes to stacies, rather than settling for those sub3 women.

Most chads do pump and dump sub3 women when they're horny and just want an easy lay. Also, lots of chads have a fetish for ugly girls, bbws, milfs, grannies, etc.

Do chads marry sub3 women? Sometimes, but not usually, I'll admit

Sub3 women usually DO get with 5+ guys though.

They might marry a 4/10 for betabux while cucking him with a 7/10 though.

I won't.

I don't think OP is lying, I think he probably believes that they were both 2.5/10...but I think I know what's going on here.

He probably saw an average looking feminine guy and thinks he's a 2.5 because most people here underrate feminine guys and overrate high T ogres.

Even if that's not the case, it's likely a betabux situation.

Blue pilled thread either way. Most of us CAN'T get 2.5/10 girls because of juggernaut law. Many of my harshest rejections came from sub3 women.

1- Most chads do pump and dump sub3 women when they're horny and just want an easy lay. Also, lots of chads have a fetish for ugly girls, bbws, milfs, grannies, etc.

2 - Do chads marry sub3 women? Sometimes, but not usually, I'll admit

3 - Sub3 women usually DO get with 5+ guys though.

They might marry a 4/10 for betabux while cucking him with a 7/10 though.
But why would they use a sub3 if they can easily get a normie or stacy to do that?

Can't see their faces but their bodies look fine and they certainly aren't dressed anywhere near as bad as most incels.

Not a Chad. That's a low-tier normie that just gymcelled. Dude's features are below average especially for how lean he is.

His face is at least a 6/10. You just desperately want to believe he's below average because you want to believe he's close to your level.

This is a common cope on this forum....underrating guys to convince yourself that a guy who has a girlfriend is actually close to your looks level.

Can't see their faces but their bodies look fine and they certainly aren't dressed anywhere near as bad as most incels.

Clothes don't matter, lol. From what I've seen in real life, incels are more likely to wear expensive name brands, in an obvious attempt to compensate.

i saw stuff like this all the time in high school and it was always temporary. i remember this one autistic le geeky gamer chick who friendzoned my buddy ol pal

she learned what make up and tight jeans was and she was "le holdy hands" with a different chadlite every week.