Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw Jill Valentine at the Grocery store today

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★
Rule 34 - blue eyes brown hair bruised bruises brunette cuts dirty female  female only jill valentine jill valentine (sasha zotova) logan cure no  skirt panties panties down pubic hair resident evil

I hate when I see wild stacies, it's something so close that I can never have

Went to a Grocery store called save mark this morning and saw a Stacey that looked and dressed up like Jill Valentine form the original resident evil 3. Seeing her for just a few seconds instantly turned me on and gave me an adrenaline rush it felt even more intense do to No-Fap. she also height mogged me Because she wore heels.

I’ll just keep coping I guess

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kjBXL6A0wbI&pp=ygUfcnVubmluZyBvdXQgb2YgaXQgaXMgd2hhdCBpdCBpcw%3D%3D

Pay no attention to cross play whores She only wants attention from men like us in order for her to get her attention valuated and for beta orbiters to simp for her.

I hate when I see wild stacies, it's something so close that I can never have
also hate that they wear heels just to height mog and make me feel even worse

Pay no attention to cross play whores She only wants attention from men like us in order for her to get her attention valuated and for beta orbiters to simp for her.
I didn’t give her any attention

I didn’t give her any attention
Based I don't even try to look at women when I go out and I don't go out just for fun unless there is the exception of some unusual circumstances. I only go out for errands and work.

You should have turned to her in a very stiff and uncanny way and say "S.T.A.R.S." then proceed to run towards her.