Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I saw my oneitis recently at mcdonalds

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Alright so, I signed up for football camp which is basically practice before school actually starts, and we get a lunch period. Now of course all of the normies jump in their cars and trucks, and sometimes I just walk alone or follow some chill freshmen I found to talk to, I genuinely feel a connection with them and I feel as if I can have a conversation with them so I think we are acquaintances. Anyway, we were walking to our local safeway, and I just bought a monster and went to mcdonalds because that was originally the plan, plus not only that I had recently stole some shit from the safeway so I didn't wanna be in there because they'll send in some fucking normie to come follow you and shit. So I show up to mcdonalds and I see like a shit load of my classmates working there, although I wasn't surprised because that's a popular summer job, and when my mom would come through the drive through I would begin to just shut down because I would see people I had regular problems with, and my mom threatened to introduce me to one of the girls at the drive through and I genuinely started shaking and begging for her not to do it with my hands on my face (I think I have mad autism now, it's fucking over).

But on that day at lunch I basically ate an ice cream and a cocktail of sodas and drinks with a base of Hawaiian punch, as I was throwing my shit away and getting ready to walk back to school, this foid gave me a look of disgust, and I saw this out of the corner of my eye and slowly turned to meet her gaze, her look of disgust only intensified and she turned away and so did I. The foid was my oneitis, also btw it didn't help that I had accidently liked one of her post the night before when I was jerking off to her Instagram or some shit so yeah. She most likely went off to tell her coworkers how much of a fucking creepy loser I was.

>oneitis
stopped reading.

Soyboy dance

OP the type of nigga to listen to this:
:feelskek:

Why are u getting upset over a boring bitch who works at mcdonalds?

Why are u getting upset over a boring bitch who works at mcdonalds?
I don't like her anymore, but I call her my oneitis because she was the only oneitis I ever had.

Like she switched schools because everyone thought she was annoying and always on some dumb shit that caused drama. Plus she was a walking catfish because she put on hours worth of makeup before school everyday and the bitch fucked a bunch of dudes who played sports.

I have never had a oneitis.

OP the type of nigga to listen to this:
:cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Why oh why can't a femoid treat me like this. Why did a role of a die determine my genetics. I love you Neo and I want to be with you. You're the only female I want. I express my love to her on incels.is because if I expressed it in real life she would hate me. Why do I have to feel such strong emotions when it comes to femoids

Lesson: Use a burner account for jacking off

The most badass thing you did was stare her down. That's asserting dominance to me lol :feelshmm:but other than that, I bet she'll grow up to be a washed up ass whore in her 30s. No wonder she puts layers of makeup on as much as she puts layers of tampons in her pussy.

The most badass thing you did was stare her down. That's asserting dominance to me lol :feelshmm:but other than that, I bet she'll grow up to be a washed up ass whore in her 30s. No wonder she puts layers of makeup on as much as she puts layers of tampons in her pussy.
She's already a washed up whore anyway. She's literally ltb and her only flex is that shes latina. She switched schools because no one really liked her all that much after freshman year. She used to get the cheer team to act nice to me just to fuck with me.

She's already a washed up whore anyway. She's literally ltb and her only flex is that shes latina. She switched schools because no one really liked her all that much after freshman year. She used to get the cheer team to act nice to me just to fuck with me.
Surprised she was even on the cheer team because she's latina. I thought it was only white cum stained Stacys. But other than that, feels like she really showed her whore attention seeking side :feelsjuice:

Surprised she was even on the cheer team because she's latina. I thought it was only white cum stained Stacys. But other than that, feels like she really showed her whore attention seeking side :feelsjuice:
Yeah the skirts are always super short, and the foids wear booty shorts to practice sometimes and it pisses me off.

But my area is actually pretty diverse in the sense that everyone is probably a mutt, the one group I don't see a whole lot are my fellow nigs, they're uncommon and they're usually biracial looking.

Yeah the skirts are always super short, and the foids wear booty shorts to practice sometimes and it pisses me off.

But my area is actually pretty diverse in the sense that everyone is probably a mutt, the one group I don't see a whole lot are my fellow nigs, they're uncommon and they're usually biracial looking.
Do those girls with booty shorts fuck with you???