Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw something brutal other day (suifuel for ethnicels)

B

BasedMinerCel

Greycel
In my school I saw a black boy walking with a white girl on his side. His hand was on her waist, and they were laughing and talking to each other happily. This was truly a brutal experience for me, after a whole life feeling inferior to others because I'm ethnicel I see a black non-incel with a GF. I wanted to ask them if they were dating but I couldn't bring myself to due to shyness. I wonder how he got this girl, maybe he jestermaxxed? I don't know if he has a job but since he's not 18 probably not, so he couldn't be a betabuxx. The girl seemed to actually like him and appreciate his company so this furthened the brutality of the situation, it's over

A Jalen Slack-esque Tyrone, I assume:

View attachment 539627

Victim:

View attachment 539628

View attachment 539629

Laughing with his fellow bullies:

View attachment 539630

I'm aware that this reply hinges on "foid worship". However, I think it is relevant enough to justify providing publicly.

Yes...I think you are right.

Recall Jalen "James" Slack. Now, recall James Knott, Shannon's 2015-2020 lover.

View attachment 580322

View attachment 580309

View attachment 580310

View attachment 580311

View attachment 580315

View attachment 580318

View attachment 580312

"One sigh at a time in Clown World"...:feelsclown::feelsclown:

There are plenty of reasons why, but you didn't mention how the said person's height or looks were; the type of relationship you talk about is quite common. :feelsjuice: