Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I saw three BFWM couples this evening at the ballpark, one BMWF couple - I hate this job

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Black foids really do like having sex with white people.

I saw three ugly black foids walking around the ballpark with their chads this evening.

WMAF is so common it no longer stays in my memory as much as NiggressFoidWhiteChad.

Brazil all over again

Before I started this job, I hated foids. After working at a Major League Baseball ballpark, I view foids as demons.

Demons are minions from hell, demons are evil, and evil is that which goes against nature = foids.

“But, foids give birth”

Yeah, and they used to cook also. Jews allowed foids to become fat, tattooed, alcoholic, grumpy, slutty monsters.

Screenshot 20230920 023530 849

Brazil all over again
Kek. I work with a man from Brazil. We had a few days off recently, he travelled from California to Brazil then back. We are becoming Brazil/Mexico.

ballparks are even worst than malls when it comes to seeing couples. for obvious reasons as there are a lot more people at ballparks.

as for WMBF couples, in SF I definitely see more WMBF couples than BMWF couples. when I go to Oakland across the bay I see more BMWF couples.

This is the last week of the baseball season, I could think of this Sunday as my last day. I’m glad I didn’t quit, so I don’t feel like a bitch.

There is no way in hell I would ever work multiple seasons at a Major League Baseball ballpark - way too much evil. I have only worked at one ballpark, but seeing how foids took over the ballpark and how they live life on dog-mode I want nothing of it.

I saw a young bartender get warned by his foid boss to stop filling the cups of customers with so much beer… basically she wanted him to give customers more foam.

Yes, there is a special way to pour beer from a tap so that foam forms at the top - but if the cup is not overflowing there is no problem, the foid was just being an annoying bitch.

Nobody cares Cracker