Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Why I hate the manga and anime “Faggots Basket” or “Fruits Basket”

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
“Faggots Basket” is horrible.

I used to work in a bookstore, and all the manga sold very well except for the volumes of “Fruits Basket”. I used to arrange all the good manga like “Dragon Ball” around it on the shelf. Nobody wanted to buy “Fruits Basket”, it was as slow of a seller as “Boruto”.

One day, I’m working inside the bookstore. And and a group of white foids come in. The white foids look to be around the age of 18, and I notice that they had one token fat ugly half-breed black foid with them.

I was at the cash register thinking to myself - “this ugly niggress is going to do something outrageous.”

Sure enough, the fat half-breed niggress bought like nine volumes of “Fruits Basket”. She was so happy as she paid for her books.

I lost hope in humanity that day.

Anyone that buys this shit hates art since the way how mangaka draws characters is puke inducting. Plus it's as you just explained faggot manga made for faggots

wtf it's even worse than expected JFL all foids want that animal dick mangakafoid should be taken into a mental prison and healed with electro shock therapy :feelsPop:

Thanks. I've heard of it but never checked what it was actually about. I'm glad I didn't waste my time with this reverse-harem shit.

It's a typical shoujo manga. Who do you expect it to read? 40 y.o. middle-aged men?