Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I secretly desire a racist white woman, but of a certain type

D

dolph99

Recruit
★★★★★
I want a white woman who is racist to blacks, but not to Indians. Or to Asians and Hispanics, to be sure, but since I'm Indian I list that first.

I know, that's a dream. But I can dream, right?

I want to cuddle with and bang my racist white woman and then talk about the niggers afterwards, with a smoke and drink.

Least self hating ethnic

@Med Amine post your meme here

tfw no racist stromfront :foidSoy: to call you "sandnigger" or "dune coon" and humiluate you with racial slurs
@Med Amine post your meme here

I don't give a shit what any other race thinks of me. I don't like blacks, period, and want to associate myself with people of the same opinion.

I want a white woman who is racist to blacks, but not to Indians. Or to Asians and Hispanics, to be sure, but since I'm Indian I list that first.

I want to cuddle with and bang my racist white woman and then talk about the niggers afterwards, with a smoke and drink.
Cuck

White women will fuck niggers, spics and chinks before they even touch a curry.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back