Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I see comments like these almost everywhere now.

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
Stop being creepy

Kekfuel

"I hate housing market that's why I am homeless." Great joke one can use as an counterarguement.

Mehul Choudhary is a legend lmfao

Mehul Choudhary is a legend lmfao
curry get blackpilled fast because they quickly learn what it feels like to be bottom of the barrel

Last edited:
Hahahaha found the perfect counterargument

We be winnin brocels :yes:
Soon the Blackpill will be in every normies mind and foids and fags will be executed

curry get blackpilled fast because they quickly learn what it feels like to be bottom of the barrel
Exactly. Some retard will say currymaxxing is legit or some other bullshit, this theory was developed by some racist dumbfuck who was lurking here and hated curries. Since I posted racism videos these fucks have this theory in mind and have been spreading it around like wild dogs. They'll never win either way, because they have no substantial proof.

Exactly. Some retard will say currymaxxing is legit or some other bullshit, this theory was developed by some racist dumbfuck who was lurking here and hated curries. Since I posted racism videos these fucks have this theory in mind and have been spreading it around like wild dogs. They'll never win either way, because they have no substantial proof.

cumskins get triggered way to hard seeing few outliers of curries with white foids:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

even sandman spreads JBC bs

outliers are almost always
- tall
- usually light skin curries
- in good shape
- somewhat statusmaxxd

cumskins get triggered way to hard seeing few outliers of curries with white foids:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

even sandman spreads JBC bs

outliers are almost always
- tall
- usually light skin curries
- in good shape
- somewhat statusmaxxd
good four points

Yeah sandman went redpilled tbh that cunt is not to be trusted.

good four points

Yeah sandman went redpilled tbh that cunt is not to be trusted.

yay dhruv ratee pilled kiled me :feelsrope::feelsrope:
almost as bad as Meeks pill:feelsrope::feelsrope:

Hmmm, how do normies think incels act IRL, do they think we act just like an "incel" in a Doogycel comic (comics written by an ACTUAL retard)?

Hmmm, how do normies think incels act IRL, do they think we act just like an "incel" in a Doogycel comic (comics written by an ACTUAL retard)?
They think we go out everyday, murder people, molest ugly women and go back home to jerk off.