Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I see extremely attractive white women almost everytime I go outside

R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : I was washing my grandpas car and this white baddie just looked at me for a second she was fine af. She then looked away after she seen my face but I see so many attractive white women it’s crazy like it’s common to see them

All non fat white women are super attractive it always makes me jealous to look at the sluts. Why couldn't they just choose me?

Whitey ho wan dat BBC nigga.

All non fat white women are super attractive it always makes me jealous to look at the sluts. Why couldn't they just choose me?

go and rape them

u have to ooga boogamaxx and show her ur gun and say how ur gonna become the hottest drill rapper

She then looked away after she seen my face but I see so many attractive white women it’s crazy like it’s common to see them

I know how that feels. Truecel trait.

(Well, more like Sub6 trait)

You have to thank their race's intense sexual selection for that, and they don't plan on stopping.

Like 80% of non-fat, pig white women are attractive. Not sure why.

Like 80% of non-fat, pig white women are attractive. Not sure why.

Like it or not, a lot of white women look like angels. Those obese black and hispanic women look like devils, as do obese white women in all fairness. Thats why the Jews want whites extinct. A lot of it is jealousy of white beauty and white innovation.

Title : I was washing my grandpas car and this white baddie just looked at me for a second she was fine af. She then looked away after she seen my face but I see so many attractive white women it’s crazy like it’s common to see them
It makes me sad, helpless, envious, when I see an attractive white girl, because I automatically know that I will never have anything, not a relationship or conversation with her, since being shy and dark-skinned is being very inferior in any sense, I feel superior to whitecels for that reason, because I'm deeper than them.

I disagree, when I was in college (3:1 women ratio and I still failed), I could count the attractive ones on one hand. Some are ultra petite which is a no for me, some have faces with ratty or horsey features, many are just super plain looking, and the good looking ones are either taken or have dull personalities. The best one in my class was a 8/10 redhead, the rest was 3-6.

For you nigger eyes even a 50 year old landwhale white woman must be a 11/10

i rarely see beautiful girls outside but when i do i try to look away