Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I see my nigga Tellem-T lurking, leave our favorite ogrecel a message

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
T when you get back try to go more than 30 minutes before your next ban

Tellem-Tyrone

Hey welcome back bro.

that fucker can literally go to a ghetto shit hole and slay 1 billion black girls

Mods always banning my black brother, he has suffered enought.

Stop larp'ing tyrone and go fuck becky.

How did his post count get reset?

Was he proved to be a fakcel wtf did I miss?

WASSUP MY NIGGA HOW NIGGA DOING NIGGA YOU BLAKC I BLACK WE BLACK NIGGA

WHY THESE CRACKAS THINKIN THAT NIGGA SELL NARCOTICS
JUST BECAUSE IM LIVIN DOESNT MEAN A NIGGA GOT IT
Was he proved to be a fakcel wtf did I miss?
hey man i was just wondering. how did you get that pic? it was frontal and high quality af

Why the fuck is he getting banned so much? lmao

I didn't know he was getting banned, I just thought he was norming it up in the normiesphere.

Why the fuck is he getting banned so much? lmao

I didn't know he was getting banned, I just thought he was norming it up in the normiesphere.

It's bs he gets banned so much but for some reason it makes me lol each time it happens

Good looking 6'4" black guy. You decide.

Anyone got the pics?

This is fucking pathetic if he was. He could easily be pulling Tyrone game but he spent all his time LARPing hardcore and had a crazy-high post count. What. the. actual. fuck.

Anyone got the pics?

This is fucking pathetic if he was. He could easily be pulling Tyrone game but he spent all his time LARPing hardcore and had a crazy-high post count. What. the. actual. fuck.
IMG_2090.jpg

that nigga crazy lmao

Anyone got the pics?

he's robust and good looking, 6"4, seriously i wonder how he even ended up here, girls must be giving him IOI's left and right but I guess it's better to just shitpost here and simultaneously mog everyone.

he's robust and good looking, 6"4, seriously i wonder how he even ended up here, girls must be giving him IOI's left and right but I guess it's better to just shitpost here and simultaneously mog everyone.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

you and tellem T calling out eachother kek

IMG_2090.jpg

that nigga crazy lmao

Perfect skin, sunken cheeks....what the fuck was he doing spending HOURS and HOURS on this site? The dude had like 2000+ posts.

I will never understand the craziness behind some people.

Also...how did people confirm this is him?

Perfect skin, sunken cheeks....what the fuck was he doing spending HOURS and HOURS on this site? The dude had like 2000+ posts.

He posted many pics of himself in the rating thread. Yeah some people are nuts.

Yup that's him, he actually posted more pics. He also had his pic in his avi, he removed it after the new rules.