Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory "I see ugly guys with hot girls" = Fakeup and social withdraw by incels.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Since there are limited amounts of Chads, normies can still get the occasional girlfriend. Since girls can use fakeup, it boost their SMV. They can go from 3 or 4 to a 7 somewhat easily. Men, however, don't get to use makeup though. Also, since incels tend to be more introverted (ugly), the men outside tend to be slightly above average on average, so the men who are average looking or sometimes slightly below are seen as "ugly".

Then of course there's the fact that seeing a guy with a girl isn't necessarily mean they're in a sexual relationship, although a decent amount of times they are.

Last edited:
These are exceptional cases that serve to confirm the rule.

Foids don't relate to someone inferior.

Exceptional cases, maybe, but how do they prove the rule? I thought an "exception that proves the rule" had to have an aspect that shows why most cases aren't like it.

yeah but exceptions don't rule out the majority

“I see ugly guys with hot girls” = all women’s ego’s and standards have risen so much that any high tier normie is now seen as ugly.

“I see ugly guys with hot girls” = all women’s ego’s and standards have risen so much that any high tier normie is now seen as ugly.
this is somewhat true as well. a high normie who isn't tall is seen as ugly

This statement makes a lot more sense after learning foids find most men unattractive. Of course they consider normies to be ugly. Also as someone also pointed out a ton of braindead retards see foids "with" guys and assume they're together. You can walk on the sidewalk and not be fucking dedsrs.

Since there are limited amounts of Chads, normies can still get the occasional girlfriend. Since girls can use fakeup, it boost their SMV. They can go from 3 or 4 to a 7 somewhat easily. Men, however, don't get to use makeup though. Also, since incels tend to be more introverted (ugly), the men outside tend to be slightly above average on average, so the men who are average looking or sometimes slightly below are seen as "ugly".

Then of course there's the fact that seeing a guy with a girl isn't necessarily mean they're in a sexual relationship, although a decent amount of times they are.
Lmao this

When holes talk about an "ugly" guy that is dateable, they are referring to 5-6/10 men who stand in between incels and chadlites. A 4/10 moneymaxxed betabuxxer also falls in line with this.

Incels as men dont exist for holes, while the normie tier men will always be compared to and belittled by 7+/10 men's existence.

I never see ugly guys with hot girls ever

Can't recall a single case in RL tbh.