Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I sent a message to my 13 year old cousin

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I sent a message to my 13 year old female cousin. I wrote that I will win her back one day. And I swore to God. I will statusmaxx and become famous so that she’ll come back to me. She means the world to me.

Stop simping for your own relatives.

Restraining order incoming.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

I sent a message to my 13 year old female cousin. I wrote that I will win her back one day. And I swore to God. I will statusmaxx and become famous so that she’ll come back to me. She means the world to me.
Unlike other people here I know how you feel, I have a good looking female cousin that age and it pains me to go on her account and see her with ugly NTfags her age. She now has a boyfriend it's some ugly retarded 13 year old boy.

Jesus man. Christmaxx and move away from this kind of incest shit.

Jailmaxxing i see