Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I seriously cant cope watching old cartoons anymore

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
There is always some relationship aspect with girls and its fucking suifuel every time

I stopped caring at some point

Depends on the if the anime is centered around romance. Instantly stop watching when I see that or when the guy is a chad main character.

About time you grew out of that shit boyo

One of my coping mechanisms is playing visual novels. Since I have more leeway with how the story pans out, I feel like it's easier for me to not be affected by the protagonist ending up in a relationship since I'm the one that carved that path. It still affects me viscerally since I know a relationship is just a pipe dream for me at this point, but that's why I call it a coping mechanism

There is always some relationship aspect with girls and its fucking suifuel every time
how old do you mean?

there's plenty of unrequited situations in stuff like Hey Arnold for example, that only becomes suifuel if you watch Jungle Movie

then it's time for you to hit the road