Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I seriously want to cry

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
I never cry but I’m so drunk. Just...nothing. Rejected by tons. Not a single gurl looked my way... ::(thebartender I thought was flirting with me. She drew hearts around my tip unlike others so I thought you know she found me attractive.  When I put my number there and told her she said “oh you know...I’ll give you my instagram” :((((((( im so depressed. I truly am trash. She never gave me anything either.

I can’t guys . Brothers I can’t anymore. I’m so upset. I can’t do this anymore:( im so sooo can’t. I’m just so lonely. I just want to be dead. Cucktears was right. I’m a loser. Im making a decision to end my pathetic life soon. I can’t anymor. I try and try and try and just fail always
She said to me

“Oh I’m sorry I just can’t but I’ll give you my instagram”

She didn't even give you a fake number. Cruel

AnAnonymousPhag said:
She didn't even give you a fake number. Cruel

I am a truecel. I just am going to end it honestly. Going home.

Were you charismatic?

Cold approach works only for chads. When will you guys understand this .
Social circle , online dating is the only way non-chads get girls.

Could be worse 
Imagine if she laughed and said hell no when you asked her about her number 
That’d be 10 times more suiful

towncel said:
Were you charismatic?

Yeah. She smiled so much and she was NOT Stacy. A 5/10 at best . I don’t get it I don’t get it. Someone help me understand before I end it. I seriously can’t . Fuck

dawn said:
Cold approach works only for chads. When will you guys understand this .  
Social circle , online dating is the only way non-chads get girls.

You guys really are right. Seriously

anincelforlifelol said:
Yeah. She smiled so much and she was NOT Stacy. A 5/10 at best . I don’t get it I don’t get it. Someone help me understand before I end it. I seriously can’t . Fuck

Because cold approaching doesn't work unless your attractive

AnAnonymousPhag said:
Because cold approaching doesn't work unless your attractive
Sigh I’m ugly. I’m. Fucking. Ugly. I can’t do this anymore . I’m never going out again. I don’t want to live. Not anymore never evr

I don't even bother going out anymore. I would rather get smashed at home than experience all you just went through. We're taught at an early age that it is shameful to give up, but when you're constantly getting hurt you are better off just chucking it all up.

W
Robinxyz said:
I don't even bother going out anymore. I would rather get smashed at home than experience all you just went through. We're taught at an early age that it is shameful to give up, but when you're constantly getting hurt you are better off just chucking it all up.

It was an awful experience. I seriously was so depressed. So many guys tallfags mog me. It was embarrassing 

Please kill me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

how old are you?

that bartender is honestly such a fucking cunt. why would you lead a hopeless fuck to think you are flirting then turn him down. if i were you i would go to a different bar next time. its disgusting.

anincelforlifelol said:

you fell for the cucktears meme about personality. personality without looks gets you nowhere.

Hunter said:
that bartender is honestly such a fucking cunt. why would you lead a hopeless fuck to think you are flirting then turn him down. if i were you i would go to a different bar next time. its disgusting.

I seriously can’t beli that brother . She seriously flirted with me. I’m not delusional trust me. Shed smile at me only all day and never would smile at others. She’d have excuses to talk to me. I just don’t get it. You got body language that she liked me. It’s not fair. I can’t believe this.

7339er said:
you fell for the cucktears meme about personality. personality without looks gets you nowhere.

I’m blackpilled. I just tried my best

anincelforlifelol said:
I seriously can’t beli that brother . She seriously flirted with me. I’m not delusional trust me. Shed smile at me only all day and never would smile at others. She’d have excuses to talk to me. I just don’t get it. You got body language that she liked me. It’s not fair. I can’t believe this.

I’m blackpilled. I just tried my best

i know what you mean. its faux flirting. she did it because she takes pity on you. its honestly one of the worst sins a female can commit. if i were you id go to a different bar or act coldly towards her next time.

Hunter said:
i know what you mean. its faux flirting. she did it because she takes pity on you. its honestly one of the worst sins a female can commit. if i were you id go to a different bar or act coldly towards her next time.

:( it’s over for me brother. Seriously. Nobwomen like me.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CEDr2EERDw[/video]

Hold out for surgery bro. I know it's heart wrenching, but hold on. You're strong, bro. Keep fighting.

KyloRen said:
Hold out for surgery bro. I know it's heart wrenching, but hold on. You're strong, bro. Keep fighting.

I’ve had one surgery. Went from subhuman to subhuman

Hunter said:

That type of behaviour is standard for women. She thought she could entertain herself by messing with him. When he got the bait, she gave the final blow.

anincelforlifelol said:
I’ve had one surgery. Went from subhuman to subhuman

Ugly isn't fixed that easily. We were dealt a bad hand in life, we have to play hard.

Robinxyz said:
That type of behaviour is standard for women. She thought she could entertain herself by messing with him. When he got the bait, she gave the final blow.

I seriously can’t breathe. I really can’t. I’m so upset. :(

Robinxyz said:

true but i really do think some of them pity us so much that they actually feel the moral obligation to faux flirt. little do they know that all it does is just remind us of how subhuman we are rather than make us feel better. if they had left us the fuck alone we would go on with our lives without being reminded. faux flirters are the fucking worst whether its moral or just for shits and giggles. i just act coldly towards them and not play their mindgames, if they still want to i couldnt care less.

Cry if you must. Break things if you must, I've done it plenty of times. You need to channel the pain somewhere.

This is why I act coldly towards females even if they are friendly. Mock the subhuman is a new game