Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I severely offended my cousins girlfriend

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
She’s somewhat attractive but quite insecure about not being even more attractive

I told her I have a new celebrity crush and if she wanted to see it

She cheerfully said “yea sure!”

I showed her this, which colossally mogs the living shit out of her

And I immediately see I hurt her feelings and ignited a massive insecurity in her

Her cheerful demeanour INSTANTLY vanished

She said “uhh, yea I don’t see anything special about her. She looks fake and like a cold person.”

And she went back to her laptop and what she was doing and basically ignored me LOL

You think she would do good in the UFC?

Kek she personalitycopes by saying the gigastacy is faker and a colder person than her

You should have fucked her until she becomes beautiful by your magical incel semen

Damn she is perfect

Damn she is perfect
Thankyou. For some unknown reason (probably brain damage), numerous people ive spoken to think she's NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING

LMAO

A guy even said "Not my time, eh she's okay looking"

I was like

Do you are have stupid? She is the hottest young woman on the planet, in league with monica belluci and gisele bundchen when they were the same age

Thankyou. For some unknown reason (probably brain damage), numerous people ive spoken to think she's NOT THAT GOOD LOOKING

LMAO

I was like

Do you are have stupid? She is the hottest young woman on the planet, in league with monica belluci and gisele bundchen when they were the same age
Foid standards. This girl is really good looking. Worth kidnapping her

She’s somewhat attractive but quite insecure about not being even more attractive

I told her I have a new celebrity crush and if she wanted to see it

She cheerfully said “yea sure!”

I showed her this, which colossally mogs the living shit out of her

And I immediately see I hurt her feelings and ignited a massive insecurity in her

Her cheerful demeanour INSTANTLY vanished

She said “uhh, yea I don’t see anything special about her. She looks fake and like a cold person.”

And she went back to her laptop and what she was doing and basically ignored me LOL

Do you have the chance to bang her?

Do you have the chance to bang her?
nope

I could message her on instagram and die in 60 years time having never gotten a response but waiting the entire 60 years thinking I might get one lol

Nobody ever responds to me on anything ahahah

What sucks is that I would want to almost convey to her I'd be a good boyfriend, but then I immediately realise, why am I trying to qualify myself to be "good enough" for her? why the fuck am I putting her on a pedestal? She did nothing to deserve this pedestal. I shouldnt have to put in massive effort to validate my existence just to get her attention

If anything SHE should be making effort to qualify herself for ME

I am a man and men are providers, shouldnt she be trying to impress me? O_o

Why do I have to get down on my knees like a fucking pathetic cuckold beta faggot and BEG for her attention?

I dont like how this works. I dont like it at all. I dont like people who did not earn their power and privilege, and cannot have it taken away from them in any way.

Eg a spoiled brat whose father is a rich CEO can always be sent to a temple in India to live in a shithole to develop his character and become a better person who appreciates life more

You can FORCE that spoiled brat to have respect for his unearned power (the power of being born into near limitless wealth without working for it)

Theres no way to force a hot girl to respect the power she's given. She just gets to live with that power and privilege, 24/7, every day of her existence. Every morning she gets up with a smile, and goes to bed with a smile, knowing the world fucking adores her for her face and she didnt even have to work for it.

Some attractive women might be respectful of the gift they've been given, sure. But I definitely have a problem with the arrogant ones who just bask in it like aforementioned "spoiled brats"

Last edited:
The female ego is very fragile, you could probably push her to rope if you try hard enough :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Meh. She has no ass. I would rather date a couple of the women living in my apartment complex.

Making femoids feel insecure is wonderfull thing to do, and she should be thankfull to your cousin that he accepted so unworthy and ugly creature as gf

LMAO

I was like

They're just coping

200.gif

LMAO

I was like

It's her jaw and chin. She looks too masculine because of her lower third.

lol at the worship of some stupid instagram whore that has had cocks for days

She’s a 23 year old, thin, beautiful, white girl, people are used to them in media maybe that’s why they say “I don’t see anything special”. But they’ll go around and claim “[insert fat black woman name] is sooo gorgeous and brave” lmao clown world

It's her jaw and chin. She looks too masculine because of her lower third.
See no she isn’t, because it’s that kind of jaw and chin that looks good on both men and women. The reason she stands out as “holy shit” tier attractive is because of the chin and jaw, and would otherwise just be a generic thot like Barbara palvin without the chin+jaw she has

The best looking men and women have similar strong and defined jaws and chins. She doesn’t “look like a man”, she just has the “magic proportions” which elevates you to a transcendent level of hotness

Also, her chin and jaw is the feminized version of Alessandra ambrosio, who leans towards the more masculine side, but still extremely attractive.

I've seen better, she is like the typical caked up foid, she probably sucked oldjooo cum along the way to get this job.
You think she would do good in the UFC?
She might do well at KFC in a few years.

And later that day she met with chad and continued living her life like you never even talked to her

I've seen better, she is like the typical caked up foid, she probably sucked oldjooo cum along the way to get this job.

She's probably getting Dick-Fil-A'd as we speak...

No you haven’t you delusional autist rofl keep giga coping

Yes there are better on instagram, she seems like she is covered in a lot of fake up and editing.
Giga fucking cope lad

Giga fucking cope

There’s no one with better facial bones and harmony on the planet. Her male bones match is Jorge Del Rio Romero

You are an autist

You think Instagram ISNT giga photoshopped and fake up to oblivion and back? :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Im not saying other girls cant be as alluring, but allure is not the same as facial bones.

Look at these lips, lose, chin, eyes and skull proportions and just TRY to tell me anyone on earth has better

BD0E4F68 A754 4A61 8FF6 8BECB6142D04

Last edited:
Giga fucking cope lad

Giga fucking cope

There’s no one with better facial bones and harmony on the planet. Her male bones match is Jorge Del Rio Romero

You are an autist

You think Instagram ISNT giga photoshopped and fake up to oblivion and back? :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I don't want to post here in case of foid whoreship, but even with the edits she isn't that special.

I don't want to post here in case of foid whoreship, but even with the edits she isn't that special.
you have autism, find help

What have women even got to be insecure about?

Beyond based :feelsokman:, she is quite good looking

I bumped the thread just to make the Bob joke. I went to see if there was a user of a screen name of Bob so I could say ‘Bobs me’ and yeah, found a user called Bob and went through his post history and ended up here.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: women and tallfags and white normies/chadlite/chad are all the same :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Egotistical sociopaths that take pleasure in mogging others, but break down when someone mogs them :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: