Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I should be cooking not typing 400 word posts

• Thread starter Deleted member 29003
  • Start date
Deleted member 29003

Deleted member 29003

You can't get out of the game
-
Be close to graduating and getting ready to take all your favorite fun core classes such as an in person cooking class. but because of the meme virus I now get to answer stupid fucking questions online and put on my internal NPC dialogue to get through these posts with any shred of effort. I should be in school using the new kitchen having ingredients provided to me with the money I used to pay for the class and creating a fucking meal out of this meme degree. Just look at this bull shit!!!

Questions on Heat Transfer
  1. Relating back to the safety and sanitation module, why is it important to cook the chicken to an internal temperature of 165 degrees? How can we relate heat transfer to food safety?
  2. Without destroying the integrity and appearance of a freshly cooked chicken breast, which method of heat transfer do you think is best to reach 165 degrees, and why?
  3. Brainteaser: What form of heat transfer is most effective in preserving pigments, minerals, and vitamins in foods, specifically vegetables, and why?
THIS IS ELEMENTARY LEVEL EDUCATION AT MEME DEGREE RATES :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Probably a class for foids, easy questions help them feel better about themselves
I wish they were in the kitchen just to learn to cook and not eat out every fucking night like a majority of the fat foids I see on American campuses.