Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I should've been born during caliphate.

S

ShortestManlet

Formerly 5'0" now 5'1"
★★
If i was born during caliphate i'd have ascended. Think about it, muslims were raiding and making white people seethe by destroying settlements, causing havoc, sacking and raping every white person. Muslims would take white foids/ feminine men and fuck them relentlessly. Absolute DOMINATE move. If you were an ugly fucking subhuman during caliphate a white slave was everything you'll need. Fucking hell muslims nowadays are cucked af. Fuck that marriage bullshit lets enslave white women and rape them. WE NEED THE CALIPHATE BACK! Muslims should rule the world again! fucking hell if i was born during that time i'd purchase so many white foids and deflower them :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: i'd fuck the shit out of them. The caliphate was the best time to live in. Now we have degenerate white nonsense and bullshit. We gave too many rights to women. I'm hoping an intergalactic caliphate forms in 2050 and white women would be 1# slaves. christianity is cucked and needs to go. White men should be ERdicated forever. IMAGINE living in a luxurious intergalactic mohammedian caliphate, would be so fucking good. Men RULING women and actually ascending. IT'LL BE EVERY MAN'S RIGHT TO HAVE A WHORE THAT SERVES HIM. There would be no incels and all men would live in harmony owning women and enjoying their 200 year life span.

My Portuguese ancestors transmitted North African DNA to me.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: historical cope, now that one is new

The modern Islamic caliphate created by ISIS is a complete joke compared to the caliphate created during prophet Muhammad’s time.

Back then everybody had the same level of weaponry (swords, shields, spears, bows and arrows etc). So wars were won not on technological might but based on size of the army and the ferocity with which they fought

ISIS didn’t even have any aircraft, they just had armoured vehicles, tanks, and basic weaponry, they stood no chance against EU and American drones, they should have focussed on becoming technologically mighty before even bothering to try to establish their joke of a caliphate which only covered territory in Iraq and Syria and was quickly recaptured by western forces within a matter of a few years

Born during the

celiphate​