Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I should've died in the crash

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
★★
In December I got into a car wreck on my way to work everyone including myself was unfortunately okay and unharmed. I wasn't insured at the time because I thought I was still on my moms insurance. I wasn't

I got a new car back in March and all of my insurance quotes are all in the $300-$600 range and it's fucking ridiculous. The crash wasn't even my fault, it was the old ass man who's too fucking old to be driving and of course the put the fuckin blame on me just because I'm the younger one. I did check my quotes before buying but I was desperate and just said "screw it"

This month I owe my mom over a thousand fucking dollars in insurance. Got that on top the car payments and house bills. I feel like there's no way out, makes me want to kill myself. I'll never be able to move out or do anything with my pathetic worthless life. I really wish I had died in the crash.

And rich people claim money isn´t everything smh! Money takes away so much stress and give one the option to cope.

Also old people shouldn´t be driving, why aren´t people allowed to drive drunk or high? Because it delays their reaction time and the same goes for old people they are old and have a slow reaction time and that is why they shouldn´t be driving.

Find the old bat and make him pay your bills.