Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I slept for two hours

J

JohnDcel

noodles
★★★★
From 4 PM to 6 PM. I haven't slept properly in afternoon in months, and I dreamt about the place I grew up. I was on the street near the beach that I used regularly to go in town, looking at the house I lived for 10 years. There was someone with a fishing rod whom I was talking to, in the distance I could see two persons I knew IRL from the building when I was little. Then I moved to a dark house with someone, we started to play a game similar to GTA, we were using females in bikini armed with rifles and stole one of those vehicles people use to move on golf camps. My character was driving the thing, I entered some kind of garden and crashed the vehicle. After that, I returned back near the beach, the weather changed to cloudy and the sea grew rough. Then my mother entered the room to ask if I was sleeping :)feelsseriously:) and I woke up.

Now 1 hour has passed, I'm still in the bed and I feel tired and nervous. I checked .co after waking up and, of course, 0 alerts, 0 inbox, nothing. I'm tired of this horrible nigger life.

I sleep 8-10 hours a day

Here's an alert OP.

This is one bigass text and guess what? I didn't read a single word.

its ok greycel it will be ok :feelstrash:

hee ho hee ho!