Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I smell like a homeless man who pisses himself

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
I reek of piss like old people with no caretaker, that sharp stench that fills the room. I am honestly perplexed that nobody has said anything, i guess they're trying to be nice. I must go further, untill i start inducing gags walking down the street

most women smell like shit

Very based, I just look like a homeless man, but you went one step higher

Very based, I just look like a homeless man, but you went one step higher
my hair has grown out so much it can stand up like an afro, and i have straight hair. I wash it only after i get it cut, and that was like 5 months ago

i might just voluntarily go homeless and choose a drug to waste my life on

my hair has grown out so much it can stand up like an afro, and i have straight hair. I wash it only after i get it cut, and that was like 5 months ago

i might just voluntarily go homeless and choose a drug to waste my life on
ovER

based
but doesn't it feel uncomfortable and itchy? I would do this if I didn't like the feeling of feeling fresh out of a shower.

based
but doesn't it feel uncomfortable and itchy? I would do this if I didn't like the feeling of feeling fresh out of a shower.
Yes. i have spent hours every day of my life scratching so it doesnt really matter to me
you get used to the subhumanity