Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I sometimess feel physically ill from depression

R

ropecel64

Level 2 [ADHDcel Currycel]
-
Srs i feel depressed, and I get literal pains in my stomach fuark hurts tbh. I was suicidal 2 weeks ago, now I'm like 10% better. I go to therapy, unironically helps because my therapist accepts some of the blackpills but pretty much denies most of it. But it has helped me a bit.

For a whole month i wanted to kill myself, my body felt like shit, my mind had constant suicidal thoughts, and I'm surprised i didn't kill myself. The only thing that stopped me was my mum. Honestly when I was younger i never thought i would be sucidal, but i was srsly suicidal jfl.

tbh I'm finally going to a psychiatrist hopefully these jewpills make me feel better

Same, I used to be suicidal, I'm not anymore but still feel depressed everyday. I'm sleeping more during the day because I don't feel like doing things. Feels like a weight on my shoulders, and I just wanna rest.

Same, I used to be suicidal, I'm not anymore but still feel depressed everyday. I'm sleeping more during the day because I don't feel like doing things. Feels like a weight on my shoulders, and I just wanna rest.
Honestly i just feel sick all the time.

I was seriously suicidal last week cos I had a lot to read and now I just feel bad and worthless about my existence, I don't know what's the rationale of being alive and not killing myself, maybe just the pain of roping.

I was seriously suicidal last week cos I had a lot to read and now I just feel bad and worthless about my existence, I don't know what's the rationale of being alive and not killing myself, maybe just the pain of roping.
and my mum

Brutal, get better.

tbh I'm finally going to a psychiatrist hopefully these jewpills make me feel better
Have fun with that

Srs i feel depressed, and I get literal pains in my stomach fuark hurts tbh. I was suicidal 2 weeks ago, now I'm like 10% better. I go to therapy, unironically helps because my therapist accepts some of the blackpills but pretty much denies most of it. But it has helped me a bit.

For a whole month i wanted to kill myself, my body felt like shit, my mind had constant suicidal thoughts, and I'm surprised i didn't kill myself. The only thing that stopped me was my mum. Honestly when I was younger i never thought i would be sucidal, but i was srsly suicidal jfl.

Same same and same, it’s just hard my man

Embrace the NEET life.

Studies show that depression actually leads to shorter lives.